2 TV Reporter
4 Bill's Matainance
2 Professor Elm's Training Method
4 Oracle

Energy: 24
4 Double Rainbow Energy
10 Lightning Energy
10 Grass Energy

The idea behind my deck is to get as many basic enrgy cards in my hand as soon as I can so I can Energy Shower a load of energies. Thats why I have so many draw cards...

I need input...
I have never built a Flygon Deck before...

Last edited:
i'll try to help even though im not that experienced with flygon decks.....

ok
-2 latios ex good attacks but can be bexed easliy.... for 2 prizes
u need more trapinch and flygon so
- 4 grass
- 2 lightning
+ 2 trapinch
+2 flygon
+ 3 rare candy
+1 copycat

there are some flygon decks that use all colors for rainbow burn if u want u could take out some more energy and the dre for i'd say 2 of each basic energy and lady outing's and see if that works . see ya later :pokeball: :D

Personally I like the other Flygon better. GO with the above changes except do NOT kill the latios. The deck has 4 flygons for attacking and thats all. You need more back up!!! 'ton can help but you will want 1 latios.

u like the other flygon better ? u mean the one that came in the theme decks ? ..... that's preety funny. :D :pokeball:

Last edited:
I'm the Flygon master in my area, lol. Ok, here's what you should do. you need atleast 3 Flygons, 2 is not enough, and you'll agree with one once you'll test it out. Now, I only have 1 Latios EX, because he's rlly just a one hit kill. If you use atleast 1 Rainbow burn flygon (I do) I would add lots of types of energies, then play some lady outing in your deck, 3 NRG a turn is pretty good, 2 can be grass light and 3rd can be whatever, so it evens out. I added in 3 Wobbufets and 2 Dual balls, so if I don't get the Air Slash flygon out to OHKO Rayquaza withouting getting KOed myself, I just put up Wobbufet, and the psychich energys help with Rainbow burn as well, I don't see DRE being good nrg here, you can play test it, sure but I'm not agreeing. Also instead of magneton try putting in Amphros EX, trust me your opponent gets pretty mad to put a dmg counter for every nrg he attches (works GREAT against Suicune/Swampert/EX decks) and that's all I can think of now.

Forgot to add this:
I just thought of it, but I REALLY would take out DRE, as it will make you do just a mear 30 dmg on your rainbow burn, because the DRE does NOT add 20 and then take away 10 as it is a special nrg.

Last edited:
Ok, I remade it before posting my old one, 10 minutes before Gym too, rofl! It got me 2nd place, lost to RAMBO (Big surprise, that's what I get for playing a red face paint deck) I'll have it up in a bit.

Last edited:
...man, first my Aqua deck, now this! I was the only person to play Aqua decks, and then while showing it off in states, EVERYONES playing it now, I was playin an old version of my flygon deck before my aqua, and now I fixed it up a bit. No problem though, I'd LOVE to see more Flygon players!

my flygon deck is similar to the fat kid's with magneton and delcatty but with the fixes i gave him :D :pokeball: so i won't be copying u :D :pokeball: do u get sharded alot ? do u play aero ex in yours ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back