Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Better Pokemon

To cut down on the reading, just learn about EVs. Granted you're not going to raise "tournament-worthy" Pokémon with EVs alone, but once you're past that you're just into number crunching and all sorts of un-fun stuff.

If I remeber correctly, www.serebii.net has the maximun stats for each Pokemon in their Pokedex. Another way to see how good they are is battling with friends to compare yourself against other human trainers. Teaching your Pokemon the correct moves can also be very beneficial when battling.

Last edited:
Fawkes0126 said:
Well, my problem is that my friends don't play Pokemon, and I have no one to play the games with.

This problem can be solved by downloading NB. It will teach you a lot about battling.

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Serebii has a guide on EVs. Also you will want good nature Pokemon. If you need help on ur team you can just post it.

Just as a rule of thumb, a good set of EVs is far better than the "optimal" nature.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I'm such a moron I forgot to ask this question. What is and where do you get this NB thing?

"Net Battle" is basicly your on line Poke-Gameboy. You choose your team, item, nature, EVs, everything. Now for getting it one of my previous topics that says "Net Battle" has the link I think.

EDIT: Ok go to netbattle.net then go the Download link at the top of the screen.

Last edited:
Back