Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bippa201's Contest: Round 7 has started. Wally vs Afstandopleren

Bippa201

Here is how the Contest works. You have up to Feb 5 2009 to sign up. 16 entrants. After 2 days, the cards will be rated. I am looking for 2 judges to judge alongside me. At the end of 2 days, the 2 people with the lowest scores are eliminated.

The Rules
  1. 2 days to sign up
  2. only do one card, unless it combos with another
  3. say how the card counters the card to be countered
  4. No late cards
  5. No posting until February 6, first round end on feb 8
  6. Please say the card you are countering
  7. only 1 card per round

You can counter any card in the current metgame, whether is a bad card or not.

Entrants
  • I like burdn of a day
  • Wally
  • Koolkidkaz
  • Afstandopleren
  • Vadrake
  • Deoxeys Cool Form 7777777
  • Cardkeeper
  • GreenZangoose
  • Charmander Rox
  • MachampX
  • Rage780

Judges
  • Bippa201
  • Jason
  • GGRules
Registration ends at 11:59 Grenwich Mean Time

Judges
You would rate the card as if it was a card of the day. You would also add a section on how the card keeps the card in check. If they don't say what they are countering, they get no points in this category.

The Categories are
Keeping the card in check
How it would do in Limited
How it would do in Unlimited
How it would do in Modified
Other aspects of the card (Retreat Cost, HP, Weakness)

Last edited:
Any grass deck with Shaymin means like Torterra/Shaymin, Tangrowth/Shaymin etc. So I thought instead of listing all these decks like Torterra/Shaymin, I'd just write any Grass deck with Shaymin

added you DCF7

There are only 23 hours left, so tell all your friends to come and sign up. The more the marrier, and I am willing to expand the amount of total entrants.

Girafarig Lv. 59 80HP [P]

Poke-Power : Tool Disaster
Once during your turn (Before you attack), you may discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, discard a Pokemon Tool attach to 1 Pokemon in play. You can't use this power if Girafarig is effected by a Special Condiition.

[.] Search Up
Search your deck for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle you deck afterward.

[P][C] Psy Reflect 30
Move an energy card attach to Girafarig to 1 of your other Pokemon. If Grafarig is your only Pokemon in play, ignore teh effect of this attack.

W - [F] +20
R - [-]
RC - [C]

(Great to Counter Unown G or for staring)

Back