HT:0.5m
WT:9.9kg

Mijumaru: no.500

Type: Water
Mijumaru is the Sea-Otter pokemon
HT:0.5m
WT:5.9kg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my friends have a joke about each one of these guys, but I'm not sure if the mods would take it down or not...

The name is TsutaaJA, not JU. I'm waiting to see their evolutions (Corocoro can't come out fast enough!) but right now I'm leaning toward Pokabu. I've already decided what to name it, too. Fire + Pig = LUAU!

I alway go with the fire type first and play through with it then if I don't like how I did then I try to trade my goods over to another game then try with the water type but I don't know with black and white I might get both of them like I did with HG and SS and use the grass type of my other game.

The question is are they going to add more boxes to the PC storage system. Cause in the Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond/Pearl series. Once you have 1 of every Pokemon you only have about a box and a half for any "extras"

With the rumored over 600 Pokemon in this game, we will need some more room if we want to truly "Catch Them All".

The question is are they going to add more boxes to the PC storage system. Cause in the Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond/Pearl series. Once you have 1 of every Pokemon you only have about a box and a half for any "extras"

With the rumored over 600 Pokemon in this game, we will need some more room if we want to truly "Catch Them All".

Pokemon Box Black and White?
:lol:

maybe dunsparce will evolve into something good, but i'll wait to se the final evos/ stats before i choose. i just hope the grass pokemon has a good typing cause through all generations the grass pokemon has always ended up being the weakest of the three except "sceptile" because typlosion is just tooo slow

I think the Pokeathlon will stay the same. It might change back into the Pokemon Contest Hall, or maybe something different.

Last edited:
Why!? Why did the new flame starter have to be a pig ? ( Sob ) how did it go from a flame lizard that turns into a dragon , , typhlosion one of the best flame starters, a fire/fighting chicken and a monkey to a PIG ?! everything i knew is a lie its madness hopefully his evolution will look better.

There are sooooo many animals/mythical reatures left to copy... where is the unicorn pokemon? or how about a Robot pokemon.. of course he'd be steel type
where is the Three headed dog pokemon who can learn tri atk
WHat if Pokemon just brought out DIGIMON and made them Event pokemon...similar to rotom! Greymon FTW!

Back