Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Black Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPressive

I made this new deck last week and waited until after I played it at our City Tournament to post anything about it, but I went today and placed 3rd. I loved it except I need to work a little bit more.

POKEMON-16

Amphros(SW) x4
Flaffy x2
Mareepx4
Weavile(SW) x3
Sneasel(DP) x3

TRAINERS-28

Roseanne's x4
Celio's x4
Rare Candy x3
Windstorm x3
Night Maintence x2
Team Galactic's Wager x2
Steven's Advice x2
Oak's Visit x2
Sidney's Stadium x1
Lake Boundary x1
Scott x1

ENERGY-16

Electric x7
Dark (basic) x5
Dark (spec) x4

The idea was that Amphros was a good card and needed to be played with something other than electrics because of his attack that costs :lightning:colorless:colorless. Why not give him energy on those colorless that you 1.) won't have to discard with his attack and 2.) Benefit his attack. With Weavile you can make Amphros Dark type and hit extra damage with Spec. Dark energy. Not to mention that your Weavile can search them out of your deck as a free attack. All of this and Amphros has an awsome :pbody: ! (Almost) Everyone has to play supporters, so if you are taking 10 to everyone YIKES! I like it and will continue to experiment with it. Any help and Comments is appreciated!

Nice idea. I would -1 Celio +1 Oak's Visit because IMO 2 of your main source of draw isn't sufficient. Perhaps -1 NM and add another one of your stadiums.

Have you considered DRE? It will add bunches of speed and your special darks will cancel the -10 on Amhpy's attack.

If you can find any room for a 1-1 tech Mismagius line and a couple of psychic energies, I'd do it. I suspect you have a little bit of a rough time with G&G or Lucario decks. Otherwise it looks like it could be a pretty solid deck.

Not Baaaaaaaaad (do you get the pun?)

How about Cyclone or warp, with weavile's retreat you can retreat immediately back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back