Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Black, White and Blue - July 2, Haltom City, TX

poinko

Need to give your deck one last good test to work out the kinks before Nationals in July? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Grab your dice, your sleeves and, oh yeah, your deck for one last major hurrah before you give it your all at the National Championships!

The format is going to be HGSS-On so you can crank your deck in a serious tournament environment one last time before the big game. You want deetz? Here's the deetz! Lydia Deetz!

What: Black, White and Blue Tournament
When: Saturday, July 2nd
Where: Haltom City Public Library
4809 Haltom Road, Haltom City, TX 76117
Why: One last deck test in a organized format before the National Championships!
Start time: 9 AM
Format: HGSS-On (or, as it's now known, Modified!)
Prizes: TBD
Entry Fee: $0.00

FAQ
Why so early, Poinko? Why do you hate us? What did we ever do to you?
Sorry guys. The venue has other things going on that afternoon, so I had to start it as early as possible so there's no schedule conflict.

Can we pre-register so I can sleep in?
Absolutely! You can PM or email me your name, DOB and Player ID for early registration! You'd better be at the library at 9AM though; because we're not going to wait on anyone!

Heeeey, isn't Saturday Morning at Haltom City Library your normal League time?
It sure is! You don't need to be participating in a tournament to join us on Saturday mornings! You can bring your cards, earn promos, have fun, and listen to me cuss about Clown Burger being closed again! :biggrin:

Will we have a lunch break?
It all depends on how many people show up and how many rounds there will be. I can give you a definite answer on the day of the tournament.

Is this the last question of the FAQ
It sure is!

See you guys there! :thumb:
-P

already pre reg'd with you, can't wait to win!!! or not get enough sleep build a deck from scratch and not win. eihter one is good.

David Mullan will be there for Sr. and Mike Mullan will be there for Masters. I have to work Sat am so we will be walking in the door around 8:45. Unless we get in a car wreck and DIE! Then of course we will be there.

For all who care to read this, i won with Mew Trix. Seeing as how i put the deck together until the night before, don't go thinkin i'm some sort of deck building genius. it was luck and i shouldn't have won. but i did, so thanks to everyone for making it a great tournament, and i apologize if it seems like i'm taking away anything from any people i played.

Back