Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blas(T)ar ex (DX on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redostrike

Hi this is my deck at the moment anyone can rate it help with it give some hints for it:

20 Pokemon:

1x Absol (LM)
1x Corsola (UF)
2x Meowth (DS)
2x Persian (DS)
2x Squirtle (CG) (Body: Solid Shell)
2x Wartortle (CG) (Tail Whip, Bite)
2x Blastoise d (CG) (Body: Shield Veil)
3x Larvitar (UF)
3x Pupitar (UF)
2x Tyranitar ex (UF)

19 Trainers:

1x Holon Lass
1x Wally's Training
1x Celio's Network
1x Holon mentor
1x Scott
1x Holo transceiver
1x Mr. Briney's compassion
2x Super scoop up
2x Elm's training method
3x Rare candy
2x Warp point
3x switch

21 energy:

2x metal energy
2x dark metal energy
4x holon's electrode (i put them here because i use it as energy)
4x Darkness energy
9x Fighting energy

Strategy:

First i look what the opponent is playing, if he is playing fighting or grass i try to get out my blastT first at the same time i'm building up larvitar or puputar for T-tar ex when blast is in the game my t-tar just execute the other his poke's. If he is retraiting and blastt has some damage i can use it to sniper some poke's i also can use persian for it but he is in my deck just for the prowl power (search what i need at that moment). Holon mentor is for getting corsola and absol that is 1 t-tar garanty (HP 60 of corsola is not bad at all prolly survive 2 attacks from most basic poke's) switch and warp point is just for covering the high retreat costs of t-tar and blastt.

If someone can help me whit this i appreciate it.

(I was thinking when i have magcargo DX smooth over 2 times replacing them whit persian would this be good?)

This deck is DX-On!!!

Thanks in advance.

Corsola is very interesting, but you'll only start with it less than 17% of the time.

4x Corsola (UF)
2x Squirtle (CG) (Body: Solid Shell)
1x Wartortle (CG) (Tail Whip, Bite)
2x Blastoise d (CG) (Body: Shield Veil)
3x Larvitar (UF)
2x Pupitar (UF)
3x Tyranitar ex (UF)

Now, you start Corsola 57%.

Thanks for the input. I have 2 macgarsgo right now and i think i will be getting out the corsola now because it was just needed to get the pupitar most of the time now i can smooth over it to my hand. T-tar ex 3 times would not be posible because i only have it 2 times. Also wanted to trade the wally's training with a elms because it is better to get a evolution that you really need than just getting the active pokes evolution that already has much damage on it.

Even thougn Tyranitar ex is more godly without any weaknesses, Blastoise 'd' is better of as a tech rather than a main attacker. Know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back