Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blast / Blissy = Fueled Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalGearFan

Lol, i know the name is sorta lame, but anywho...

Pokemon: 22
4-4 Blissey(SW)
2-2-2 Blastoise (ALL SW)
2 Smeargle (SW)
4 Stantler (SW)

Trainers:19

Supporters
4 Celios
3 Rosanne's Research
2 Steven's
2 Castaway

Trainers
2 Rare Candy
2 Windstorm
2 Pluspower
2 Nidht Maintmence
2 Warp Point

Energys: 19
2 Fire
2 Psychic
11 water
2 Holon Energy WP
2 Holon Energy FF

I made the deck really quickly, and for fun, but if it has eough potential, I might play it a cities :/
Anywho...

Stratagy:
You want to either start out with a Smeargle or Stantler, then start building on your bench a Blissey with tons of energy and a blatoise with a few. Blastoise is only really in the deck for its power/body

Lmk what you think and any suggestions are appretiated :)

Last edited:
You listed pluspower twice.

Holon circle or buffer piece may be useful. A forth Roseanne's will really help here as would losing one or two fire/psychic.

I don't think you really need a 4/4 blissey line. Maybe a 3/3 or 3/4 line. You run 2 night maint. after all.

I would also suggest adding an alakazam* or lugia or something. Some good basic who can take advantage of that power-up that it normally wouldn't be able to get.

And yes, Holon Circle is cool.

I was thinking this deck would work well with Absol.

Use absol to heavily disrupt the opponent. Once the opponent's hand is low and they won't have a counterstadium or windstorm, drop a holon circle. Play with scotts too. You cripple their setup, then take a turn to dump energy after using a few roseannes or whatever to get energy and wipe through them.

Egg Drop Soup

Anyway, Ryan's post got me thinking. The Absol idea is nice and would work ... but the reverse is true as well. A Stantler start is vulnerable to an Absol attacker variant. On the other hand Smeargle is great. He decreases the odds that something you really need will get taken by Absol and keeps your hand size reasonable ... all for no energy. I'm thinking that given your current configuration I would go 2 Stantlers & 4 Smeargle. If you take Ryan's advice about adding Absol yourself then I would do something like 3 Absol & 3 Smergal. While a fast deck like Krow can take the reverse disruption farily well a deck with a stage 2 combo can't as easily and is likely to need that hand size.

If you run blastoise, you need holon circle, and in every blissey you need to run four pluspower, u need to decided smeargle or stantler, I would run just 4 smeargle.

I would highly recommend adding plusle SW into the deck because of plusles power. By grabbing you 2 water energies from your discard pile to your hand after your pokemons KOed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back