4 Poke Drawer+
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenance
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 16
4 Call Energy
12 Water Energy

Strategy:
Discard water energy with Regice and then put them back on top of your deck with Delcatty. Use Blastiose's power then to attatch the water energy to your pokemon.

Translations

Here are some questions I have:

Felicity's or Pokedrawer+?
Regice or Lunatone?
Spiritomb? Uxie? Azelf?

All of these things I have thought about but in the end decided to use Regice over Lunatone and Pokedrawer over Felicity. I just didn't really have room for the last 3.

try to fit in at least 2 unown g
because duskgar will spread to your delcattys and claydols doing 60 to everything with powers for1 energy.

try to fit in at least 2 unown g
because duskgar will spread to your delcattys and claydols doing 60 to everything with powers for1 energy.

Agreed!:eek:
duskgar could shut you down completly, dp dusknoir taks out 1 katy and then sf actike kills your backup, and you are stuck with a blastoise that ist hitting hard enough to get the win:nonono:

time to answer questions
felicities, gives draw and discard
regice, ,getting an ampharos or dusknoir out of the active spot is very important, and you can snipe
uxie, because i said so!!!!!!!!!

hope i helped explain this, and good luck:biggrin:

Last edited:
Here are some questions I have:

Felicity's or Pokedrawer+?
Regice or Lunatone?
Spiritomb? Uxie? Azelf?

All of these things I have thought about but in the end decided to use Regice over Lunatone and Pokedrawer over Felicity. I just didn't really have room for the last 3.

Regice is a good choice cause it causes problems for Pokemon G. Since you have Regice for the discarding Pkedrawer>Felicity's. I recommed at least 1 uxie in every deck, for those tight situations. And you might want to fit a Dialga G X in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back