1x Heavy Ball
1x Dowsing Machine
=18

3x Tropcial Beach
=3

11x Water Energy
2x Lightning Energy
=13

The goal of this deck is to use Blastoise BCR to attach water energy to your attackers, Keldeo-EX/ Black Kyurem-EX/or even Blastoise in the Klinklang Matchup.The deck aims to KO EX's as fast as you can. Tell me your thoughts of the deck and what to change, Thanks!
-1 Kyurem
-1 Super Rod
-1 Bianca

+1 Blastoise
+1 Tropical Beach
+1 Tool Scrapper
(List Changed 6/25/13 2:43 A.M EST)

Last edited:
Nice list. Following are some noted differences between your list and mine and just 1 suggestion for your consideration:

One main difference between your list and mine is that I run 3 BKEX and 2 Keldeo EX. My strategy is to use BKEX primarily in the the main (and hopefully "sole") attack role and Keldeo EX is used to switch out (via Rush In) my active Poke (and to 1HKO those pesky Landorus EXs too).

Further, I do not use Tropical Beach in my deck either; I really don't like helping my opponent with this Stadium. So, I just added more card draw support.

I prefer to use Computer Search over Dowsing Machine in my deck. I also do run 1 Cilan, 3 L energy (I would definitely suggest you add a 3rd one of these to enhance your chances of getting 1 when needed), 1 Tool Scrapper, and 2 Float Stone (for Keldeo EX).

Lastly, I added a Black Kyurem (BC) in order to 1HKO an opponent's BKEX in a mirror match and only have (hopefully) a 1 for 2 prizes exchange.

There is no reason to run Kyurem PLF, or Kyurem NVI for that matter. With Keldeo EX you have a solid attacker with the water typing, and Kyurem PLF will almost never be helpful in the Klingklang matchup. If you want a solid non-EX attacker, go with Black Kyurem from Boundaries Crossed. It is amazing in the mirror, OHKOing opposing Black Kyurem EX, as well as Rayquaza EX in that matchup. Plus, it is not weak to steel, and 2HKO's everything in Klingklang, wheras Kyurem you have to switch out in order to 2HKO Klingklang attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back