4 bebes search (SW)
4 roseanes research (SW)
2 poke turn (PT)
2 pokemon rescue (PT)

13 Energy

10 :water: energy

3 :colorless warp energy

Strategy

i like this deck a lot, cuz of its options. blastoise's last attack can do 60 damage ta 2 of yur opponents pokemon. although ya have ta discard 2 :water: energy. blastois's pokepower allows you ta look @ the top 3 cards of yur deck. if theres any water energy there then you can attach them to yur pokemon (discard the other cards). thats where delicatty comes in. delcattys pokepower can put energys from yur discard pile to yur the top of yur deck. that insures youll have energy on the top and be attached to either blastoise or palkia g. Pakia G for Putting benched into the Lost Zone. but that can only happen if your opponent has @ least 4 benched. so thats why i have lumineon, for its fin luster pokepower. it forces basics from your opponents hand to get in the field and become active.

please leave feedback/suggestions.

Last edited:
thats a good deck list i like it a lot but i thinck it could use a little more energies because the deck is basically ran around energieis.

I'm not too sure if Palka G LvX is a good idea here. Normally you're going to have a pretty big bench. Whenever I'm playing my deck I always have a Blastoise active, then my bench is Delcatty, Claydol, Uxie, and another Blastoise just in case. With your deck you're going to have Blastoise active, and Claydol, Palka G LvX, Delcatty, Uxie/Azelf, Lumineon, and another Blastoise on your bench. You could just sacrifice your Uxie/Azelf/Lumineon but in my opinion that's kinda counter-productive since you can reuse the Uxie and Lumineon.

Take out the Warp Energy for 3 Waters. In a deck like this you'll want all of your energy to be :water: because of Dig Well.

Last edited:
You have too many Pokemon for Palkia to be effective.

Take out all the pixies, and choose between the cat and the fish.

Just to help you out a bit more here's what I would do with the deck:

-2-2 Palkia G LvX
-4 Level Max

+1-1 Dialga G LvX - You wouldn't want AmphyTric to lock your Powers, trust me.
+2 Premier Ball - More consistent than Level Max, and it lets you get back your KOed LvXes.
+2 Felicity's Drawing - Discard 2 :water:, draw 4, then get the 2 :water: you discarded back ontop of your deck with Delcatty.

Okay here are my suggestions

-2-2 Lumineon
-1 Azelf
-1 Uxie
-1-1 Palkia G Lv. X
-4 Level Max
-2 Poke Turn
-3 Warp Energy
-2 Rare Candy

+2 Regice
+1 Premier Ball
+2 Dawn Stadium
+7 Water Energy
+1-0-1 Kabutops (see below)
+4 Life Herb
+1 Fossil Excavator

Kabutops is more of a tech, but it stops SP decks from playing Power Spray and locking Palkia's Power. The Life Herbs are for Amphy.

I know it is a little warped.

Okay here are my suggestions

-2-2 Lumineon
-1 Azelf
-1 Uxie
-1-1 Palkia G Lv. X
-4 Level Max
-2 Poke Turn
-3 Warp Energy
-2 Rare Candy

+2 Regice
+1 Premier Ball
+2 Dawn Stadium
+7 Water Energy
+1-0-1 Kabutops (see below)
+4 Life Herb
+1 Fossil Excavator

Kabutops is more of a tech, but it stops SP decks from playing Power Spray and locking Palkia's Power. The Life Herbs are for Amphy.

I know it is a little warped.
Seven more Water Energy? KABUTOPS? Decks like Blastoise and Rhyperior do NOT need a billion energies to work. You will be recycling the energies you've previously used so once you get 4 out on the field, you should be good for awhile. Kabutops is only going to slow you down since it needs to be active for its Poke-Body to work.

Also, 4 Rare Candy is needed... I don't care how many Broken Time-Spaces you're using. You may not NEED 4 of them late game but it certainly helps you get them when you need them the most during setup. Having a Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, and Broken Time-Space in your hand is a lot of work compared to having Squirtle, Rare Candy, and a Blastoise.

Dawn Stadium is a good idea but if you're going to use Dawn Stadium AND Broken Time-Space, only use 1 Dawn Stadium. Dawn Stadium is only going to be healing 10 per turn (and all special conditions) per turn anyway, since Dawn Stadium says "When you attach an energy from your HAND blah blah blah" instead of "from your deck" or just "attach".

Sorry Bippa, but sometimes your fixes just confuse the heck outta me.

Once again (Toxic probably knows this is coming) I read Kabutops wrong.

Broken Deckz, LISTEN TO TOXIC. HE/SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THINGS ABOUT 47 MILLION TIMES MORE THEN ME.

As for our little score Toxic, it is 47 million you 1 me.

Once again (Toxic probably knows this is coming) I read Kabutops wrong.

Broken Deckz, LISTEN TO TOXIC. HE/SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THINGS ABOUT 47 MILLION TIMES MORE THEN ME.

As for our little score Toxic, it is 47 million you 1 me.
Haha, thanks for the praise. I hope I didn't offend you though, so if I did I'm sorry. I tend to go a bit overboard with stuff like that sometimes. o.o

And for future reference, I'm a guy. xD

Broken Deckz, have you tested this out yet? How are the Lumineons working out for you? They sound like a really nice idea but I'm not so sure about using a 2-2 line of it. With Azelf you shouldn't have a hard time using 1-1 Lumineon.

Last edited:
I don't take offense much of the time, so it is all good in my book.

And i'm not going to stop the "praise" until I win. BTW did you get my PM?

i have a deck like this, it works well without the fish and the pixies. in my deck i have active blastoise
palkia G delcatty and another blastoise on the bench.

just supporters and direct search, i went 8-2 yesterday against various decks, it is pretty consistent. but i might change it up a bit, i am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back