3x Energy Charge
3x Mr. Briney's Compassion
3x TV Reporter
2x Pokemon Reversal

Energy - 16
8x Grass
4x DRE
4x Dark

The strategy of this deck is to go first and start with a Dark Celebi out in the beginning. Attach either Dark or Grass to Dark Celebi, and if you have another grass or dark in your hand, use Dark Provide and attach it to one of your other Pokemon.(If you have another dark celebi out, attach one to that) Next, you attach an energy to the active Dark Celebi. If you have a Pidgeot out, get a sceptile ready so that Dark Celebi wont be affected by special conditions. Use Leaf poison to do some decent damage(around 30, or 40 id you have a grass and 2 darks) and then poison the pokemon. Turn 3, if the active dark celebi survives, what you should do is attach another energy to the other Dark celebi whth 1 energy and then briney the active Dark celebi(since it won't survive that long) and bring out the other Dark Celebi. Place down the other dark Celebi and then attack. Desert Ruins is here for EX's. Damage plus poison and ruins equals massive damage. Energy charge is for bringing back Dark energys from the discard pile. Use Pokemon Reversal at your own risk because you'll want to bring out the pokemon that you think is a threat to you. KO that Pokemon if you can, or just damage it and the Poison will take care of it in between turns.(Hope the retreat cost is high and no switch cards played) Warp Point is for desperate moves if you really need to switch and save the energys. You can use Rocket's Admin to screw your opponent's hand. Before you know it, if you repeat this process, you'll instantly win the game.

I hope this strategy helps. Thanks for reading!"

-Whicker-

"Pokemon (15)
4 Dark Celebi
3 Rocket's Sneasel ex
2 Rocket's Scyther ex
3 Rocket's Meowth
3 Rocket's Persian ex

Energy (16)
8 Grass Energy
4 Darkness Energy
4 R Energy

Trainers (29)
4 Energy Removal 2
4 Pokemon Reversal
4 Mary's Request
3 Steven's Advice
3 Rocket's Mission
2 Copycat
4 Rocket's Hideout
1 Pokemon Retriever
1 Switch
1 Warp Point
2 Strength Charm

Obviously the only real comboable thing about Dark Celebi is its first attack. And also obviously is the fact that the first attack can really only help you to get a quicker set up than your opponent. And after a quick run through of all good, fast, and dark pokemon, I came to the simple conclusion that Rocket's Sneasel ex is the overall best one. I also chose Scyther because it covers Sneasel's weakness through its resistance and it is also one of the few cards that can actually abuse both the grass energies and dark energies that Celebi can provide. Rocket's Persian was a nice choice because it is the most reliable method to get enough pokes out to power up Sneasel's attack.
Energy Removals and Reversals were chosen in order to keep your opponent from keeping pace, which would have been the eventual downfall of this deck. There were no search cards (such as Celio or PETM) that would have benefitted this deck very much, so I decided to go heavier on the draw instead. Mary's Request, Copycat, and Steven's Advice should be rather self-explanatory, but Rocket's Mission was a better choice over TV Reporter because all the pokes in the deck allow you to draw four cards if you discard them. This is where Retriever comes into play as well, you don't want to permanently lose an important pokemon due to a Rocket's Mission. Rocket's Hideout is what I thought to be the best overall stadium for this deck. All the pokemon benefit from it. Four was needed because Desert Ruins and Battle Frontier can really hamper this deck's ability. The Switch and Warp Point are just tech for some sticky situations with special conditions and such, and Strength Charms are tech so you can do 10 extra damage without putting another precious darkness energy at risk- no Dragonite to move them around here."

Last edited:
Whickers deck looks more evil. Both decks have no cards to get out basics other than by straight draw, and Whicker's is slightly better here. BSS Pidgeot line could have helped immensly, but where are the 4 Celio's? IMO it will be hard to get a fast Pidgeot running without any card designed to get either a basic or an evo.

In both decks I am tempted to attack with other pokemon tnan Dark Celebi, so it's role is reduced to a helping hand at the start of the game.. Which might be all you can hope for with this little fellow...

You had a tough job guys!

My vote goes to Whicker.

-BSS-

Deck (5/10): You have some clever choices of cards in this deck, but it seems to have a huge consistency issue. You play no celios or PETM's to pull out a pidgeot, and what little draw you do play seems insufficient (9 draw/search in total). A lot of your cards are really flippy, and becuase you play so few (reversals) or so many (energy charge), they lose their effectiveness.

Creativity (3/5): It isn't really a creative abuser of the deck...I don't think that there was enough to make this a very unique construction, but it has several clever, new ideas to it.

Card Use (2/5): I don't see much abuse of Dark Celebi. However, the ability to reswarm in your list is nice (briney :D).

OVERALL: 10/20

-Whicker-

Deck (7/10): Solid Build. You have lots of draw/search, and a fat Persian line to fetch whatever you need...good! However, your strength is your weakness...3-3 persian seems too...big? Certain select cards, such as Admin, would have been good here, Overall, energy is not too big of a conflict, so good job.

Creativity (3/5): I think that you have a really interesting haymaker twist

Card Use (3/5): I think that you do a sound job here. You find plenty of ways to abuse the little bugger, but you don't have many ways to recycle his abilities.

OVERALL: 13/20

WINNER: WHICKER!!!

im not here to write about the deck posted but i need help with the deck im making its dragonite delta/pigeot.But my promblem is that should i run it with electrode ex or my secret tec SCIZOR EX.WELL I NEED IT IN A HURRY FOR A TOURNAMENT PLEASE HELP.

Miguel The Chosen one said:
im not here to write about the deck posted but i need help with the deck im making its dragonite delta/pigeot.But my promblem is that should i run it with electrode ex or my secret tec SCIZOR EX.WELL I NEED IT IN A HURRY FOR A TOURNAMENT PLEASE HELP.
This isn't the place to post you need help on your deck, or the place to advertise it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back