Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blaziken Ex (TM&TA) deck

Blaziken X

i dont know how to build a deck based around blaziken ex from TM&TA and i heard it was good but i dont know how to build can someone please help

It used to be amazing with Delcatty and regular Blaziken. Now, it sucks.

It's too slow for Unlimited.

"Yay, I just sniped your Blast-oh, you already got another one set up. =/"

the old list was
pokemon
2blaziken ex team aqua magma
3 or 4 blaziken fire starter
2combusken whatever
4torchic whatever
1team aquas manetric
1team aquas electrike or an extra archie
2delcatty energy draw or 2extra drawing
2skitty or 2extra drawing
1rayquaze ex dragons
1moltres ex nice tech or a second rayquaza ex
1lugia ex is really good if you have holon magnetrodes
1mew ex nice tech but not necessary
1latias star nice tech but not necessary
4dunsparce sandstorm

trainers
basically whatever you want
computer search is the bomb in this deck though
professor oak
you should know these

energy
a few holons magnatrodes
a few multi energy
as many fire as you can fit
usually 14 to 17 energy is a good fit for this deck

This card is soooo retro.

lol those were the days, volcanic ash GG. But now its best to just forget about it.

aren't there some blaze lists in the world championship decks from a couple of years ago?

fine then i will work a base list, its up to you guys to make it better.
pokemon
2blaziken ex team aqua magma
4 blaziken fire starter
2combusken whatever
4torchic whatever
1team aquas manetric
1team aquas electrike
2rayquaze ex dragons
4dunsparce sandstorm
(20)

trainers
4computer search
4professor oak
1nightly garbage run
1surprize time machine
4rare candy
3professor elms training method
3lt. surge's secret mission
4super energy removal( practically for free when you combo it with fire starter)
1pokemon nurse
(25)

energy
4multi energy
11 fire energy
(15)

Celeni, those are both terrible lists.

Pokemon(23)
4x Dunsparce
4x Torchic
2x Combusken
3x Blaze
2x Blaze EX
2x Pidgey
1x Pidgeotto
2x Pidgeot
2x Rayquaza Ex
1 Moltres EX

Trainers(22)
4x TV Reporter
3x Steven's Advice
4x Celio's Network
4x Rare Candy
2x Switch
1x Warp Point
3x High Pressure System
1x Pokemon Retriever

Energy(15)
11x Fire
4x Multi

You can switch out the Trainers for faster non-supporters.

if you are playing modified then your list is better hornet, but i had the assumption this was for unlimited. besides do you know how effective this deck is if it is played this way. plus as i mentioned before, this is a base list,i.e. you have to make the tech choices to fit your metagame.

i omited the pidgot because computer search was much more powerful in this deck it discards two energy and looks for what you want. i would have included it in a trainer denile enviornment of couse.

Well you just gotta take the loss if you can't outplay Gardevoir.

Get on Apprentice and I will play you in RS-ON with Blaze vs. Gardy

You dont need all that fancy unlimted crap. This deck is good, as it was in RS-On, in Unlimited.

LOL I run 3 Slowking (Neo) and Aerodactyl (Fossil)

Blaziken might be able to eat me alive, if you can get to a stage two, or if Pokemon Tower isn't in play, and if I flip tails on focus band, and if a Baby isn't active, and if you can play a rare candy.....

I played this deck in an unlimited format once. He got one prize and killed my Raticate (FR/LG) Then I flipped 6 heads and Sneasel'd (Neo) him to death. It was a Torchic.

Unlimited is completely different game, without using the cards that most unlimited players use, modern decks just aren't fast enough. Flariados really only needs one energy for the main attack, making it easy to comeback from Energy Removal. But its all stage 1 and Aerodactyl T1 stops the deck in its tracks.

Play unlimited with an RS-on deck, then you will understand.

LOL I run 3 Slowking (Neo) and Aerodactyl (Fossil)

Blaziken might be able to eat me alive, if you can get to a stage two, or if Pokemon Tower isn't in play, and if I flip tails on focus band, and if a Baby isn't active, and if you can play a rare candy.....

I played this deck in an unlimited format once. He got one prize and killed my Raticate (FR/LG) Then I flipped 6 heads and Sneasel'd (Neo) him to death. It was a Torchic.

Unlimited is completely different game, without using the cards that most unlimited players use, modern decks just aren't fast enough. Flariados really only needs one energy for the main attack, making it easy to comeback from Energy Removal. But its all stage 1 and Aerodactyl T1 stops the deck in its tracks.

Play unlimited with an RS-on deck, then you will understand.

Exactly.

In fact, many of the better new cards for Unlimited are rather underrated in Modified (FRLG Raticate, HL Banette) and most of the great Modified cards are TRASH in Unlimited (Mew ex, Metagross d, Dragonite d, Holon's Castform, Blaziken ex, etc.).

i remember chris F putting in bellossom HL as a tech to just remove 2 damage counters from your pokemon each turn. Which seems pretty helpful

Back