Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blaziken FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAGD

Hey guys, I'm new to SP decks so this probably has a lot of mistakes. Feel free to point them out. Also, if you can give me any good anti Gengar strategies that would be very helpful. I was also I was thinking of adding call energy and a few more supporters but couldn't find the space.

I wanted to make a Blaziken FB deck focusing on the SP support instead of fire support, and this is what I've got. Please don't suggest any Luxray because I don't like him.

Pokemon 19

Ambipom G -2
Blaziken FB 2-2
Crobat G -3 ( I added for anti Gengar but I'm not sure how well it will work)
Garcomp 2-2
Mespirit 1 (Anti Gengar)
Unown Q 2 (Free retreat for Ambipom Blaziken and Uxie)
Uxie 2-1

Trainers 28
Cyrus Conspiracy 4
Power Spray 4
Energy Gain 4
Poketurn 4
SP Radar 3
Aarons Collection 2
Bebe Search 2
Expert Belt 2
PONT 1
Pokemon Collector
Level Max 1 (For Uxie)

Energy 13

Fire 5
Psychic 4
Double Colorless Energy 4

Strategy

Get Blaziken and Garchomp out quick and kill fast. Cyrus will help grab energies for Blaziken as well as helpfull trainers depending on the situation. I added Mespirit and Crobats to fight Gengars fainting spell as well as their general awesomeness. If your in a plume lock, Blaziken can bring plume to the front and Burn it.

Off the top of my head:

Pokemon

Ambipom G -1
Blaziken FB 3-1
Crobat G -2
Garcomp 2-2
Unown Q 1
Uxie 2-1

Trainers

Cyrus Conspiracy 4
Power Spray 4
Energy Gain 4
Poketurn 4
SP Radar 2
Aarons Collection 1
Bebe Search 1
Palmer's Contribution 1
Pokemon Collector 4
Premier Ball 2

Energy

Fire 4
Call 4
Double Colorless Energy 4

This leaves you with 6 slots to play with. Hope that helps.

LL

If you really want to go anti gengar, Ditto works. Not sure how you have a bad matchup aganist gengar though. 3 or 4 collector.

Here is a good list for this deck, plus awesome disruption and donk capability from Sableye:

PKMN:20
4 Sableye
2-2 Garchomp
2-1 Blaziken FB
2-1 Uxie
1 Dragonite FB
2 Crobat G
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:28
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Cyrus's Initiative
2 Judge
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
1 VS Seeker
4 Power Spray
4 Poke Turn
4 Energy Gain
3 SP Radar
1 Premier Ball

NRG:12
4 DCE
4 SP Dark
3 Fire
1 Basic Dark

You can build from this list, which is really a skeleton anyway. Check out the last world Champion's decklist for luxchomp and get some ideas from that, plus some ideas from the posted sableye list from pokemon.com.

My current list plays one sableye, a smeargle, warp energies, Proffesor Oak's New Theory, and Unown DARK and I won the only BR I played at so far without any trouble, but this is the list I was playing before, which still had very positive results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back