Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bleached Rainbow Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

STPGoodSir

This deck focuses on using Normal-types equipped with all the different basic energies. That's why its called Bleached Rainbow. Do you like to quick Evolve plus pulling cards back from your discard pile? Then this is the deck for you!
STAR CARDS: Garchomp LV.X & Power Tree

Pokemon x21
x4 Clefairy (Secret Wonders 83)
x3 Clefable (Plasma Storm 98)
x4 Gible (Mysterious Treasures 85)
x3 Gabite (Mysterious Treasures 48)
x3 Garchomp (Mysterious Treasures 9)
x1 Garchomp LV.X (Majestic Dawn 97)
x3 Ho-Oh-EX (Dragons Exalted 22)

Trainer Cards x20
x4 Power Tree (EX Legend Maker 76)
x3 Rescue Scarf (Dragons Exalted 115)
x3 Evosoda (XY 116)
x3 Battle Compressor (Phantom Gate 79)
x3 Volkner's Philosophy (Rising Rivals 98)
x3 Roseanne's Research (Secret Wonders 125)
x1 Scramble Switch (Plasma Storm 129)

Energy Cards x19
x3 Fairy Energy
x2 Fire Energy
x2 Water Energy
x2 Electric Energy
x2 Grass Energy
x2 Fighting Energy
x2 Psychic Energy
x2 Darkness Energy
x2 Metal Energy

* I made this deck for fun. This should be an easy deck to pick up and play for beginners due to the fact that all energy can attach to any Pokemon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOAL: Pull Ho-Oh-EX from the discard and use its effect to equip 3 energies to itself. Or if this is the first time bringing out Ho-Oh-EX then use Power Tree to reclaim your energies from your discard pile. Chances are that your opponent will be using some form of special energy so that makes them excluded from using Power Tree's effect.
If Ho-Oh-EX isn't in your line up then focus on using Clefable to bring out Garchomp. Having multiple Clefable cards on the bench can be fun. :adoration: ahhh the game of chance
Try to save the Rescue Scarf for Garchomp LV.X.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
What rules are you using for Unlimited? If you're playing "official" rules then someone will just build Porydonk or some other turn 1 combo deck to kill you with.
Assuming you're using some sort of banlist, there might be better ways to utilise Garchomp LV.X. When it was Standard legal it got used in a Stage 2 toolbox sort of deck that'd discard powerful Stage 2s like Dusknoir D&P to revive later on.
"If Ho-oh isn't in your line up" could be fixed more efficiently by exchanging the Clefable line for a faster Trainer engine.

My apologies Trainer Hez. It seems that the Unlimited format isn't truly "unlimited". Will remove unlimited from my deck name. Now I have never done any competitive play so this would be out of my everyday knowledge. I made this deck based off of a theme and made it balanced to go alongside my other decks. I am not looking for 1 or 2 turn KOs. The plans for my decks are to create a complexed long battle.

If Oh-oh isn't in the line up means there are 2 ways to play this deck and the two ways compliment each other so that one card my prepare for the other. My trainers are solid, they are meant to discard. I am not looking for an evaluation, merely to share what has been created. I probably should have stated that from the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back