Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey Bites Back Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone SD here I've been really busy lately school, play testing new ideas, breaking an arm, Prerealse and youth convention. So I thought it was time I make a new thread about my newest deck. If you read the Title you can already tell yes its a blissey deck (a sweet one)

Well to start off with the pokemon,
1 x Blissey PT 22/127 This guys to heal all your other blisseys
3 x Blissey MT 5/123 This guy is your main attacker a classic deck.
4 x Chansey MT 76/123 Your basic for your main attacker.

Pokemon suppoters:
2 x Rayquaza LA 14/146 Two words Speed Gain.
1 x Regice LA 36/146 Poke Power to dis card energies
1 x Chatot MD 55/100 Mimcer if thats a word

Supptoers:
4 x Bebe's Search
4 x Roseanne's Research
3 x Looker's Investigation
3 x Felicity's Drawing
2 x Marley's Request

Trainers:
4 x Energy Link
4 x Poke Healers+
1 x Luxury Ball
2 x Night Maintence
1 x Warp Point
2 x Switch

Energies:
9 x Electric Energy
9 x Fire Energy

Strat: This deck is very compatible with the metagame right now, Having High HP almost the same as an X. Anyways, start out with starters (Chatot if nesicary, Farfetched) but most of the time you'll get Chansey and some type of evolution card search attach energies to the blisseys when one gets KOd you always have another blissey ready, Energy link should go from Blissey to Rayquaza.

See This Link >>To see it in battle

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

Thxs,
SD

Last edited:
To help you get the energy in the discard faster:

-2 Marley's Request
+1 Felicity's Drawing
+1 Lunatone or Regice

I would but happiny can 1) get T1'd (yes it's still a great threat in my area)
2) This deck is crazy fast I tried running 2 Happinys the deck score was 0-11 (Sad)

Claydol good idea but no one in my part has any (sad face)

Good Idea i'll try thoughs

I'm going to suggest the same exact thing for this Blissey Deck that I suggest for every Kingdra Deck I've seen: Vulpix (Platinum, Not Shiny).

It does the exact same thing as 'Felecity's Drawing', but with Energy. Energy that can be easily speed-gained back or gained through Happy Chance.

I can honestly say this deck looks awesome. I never knew energy link would be, well, good, but you pulled it off man. Whenever you get the chance, get those Claydols.

I would play this deck if I had Blissey. I don't have much advice though, sorry.

I can honestly say this deck looks awesome. I never knew energy link would be, well, good, but you pulled it off man. Whenever you get the chance, get those Claydols.

I would play this deck if I had Blissey. I don't have much advice though, sorry.

In this case, Vulpix > Claydol, IMO.

Yeah, you don't need Claydol. This a speed deck. Just run a couple Uxie and you'll be fine.

I don't know what the deal about Vulpix is suddenly, but it's bad. You only need 1 energy in the discard per turn with this, and it should be easy to accomplish with Felicity's Drawing as is.

Yeah, you don't need Claydol. This a speed deck. Just run a couple Uxie and you'll be fine.

I don't know what the deal about Vulpix is suddenly, but it's bad. You only need 1 energy in the discard per turn with this, and it should be easy to accomplish with Felicity's Drawing as is.

Yes, but you must keep in mind that Felecity's is a supporter... In in the grand design of things, it seems more logical to have something on the field that is attacking (doing the same thing the supporter would) that you'll at least get two or three draws from.

Try 1 pt blissey as it can heal your attacking blissey while discard an energy to increase blissey's attack

Good Idea I'll try that

I'm going to suggest the same exact thing for this Blissey Deck that I suggest for every Kingdra Deck I've seen: Vulpix (Platinum, Not Shiny).

It does the exact same thing as 'Felecity's Drawing', but with Energy. Energy that can be easily speed-gained back or gained through Happy Chance.

Vulpix would be good but it's an attack I can't afford a turn to discard energies felicity's are much better

Hm not a bad idea, they still sell the packs over here I've been buying but no claydol so far (sad face)

Vulpix would be good but it's an attack I can't afford a turn to discard energies felicity's are much better
Some people have logic that's the exact opposite, especially when playing Kingdra. In other words:

"I need to play this supporter, so instead of using Felecity's, I'll use the energy-less attack of Vulpix," or, "Vulpix can do this multiple times, Felecity's can only do it four times tops."

Edit: (Forgot I wasn't on the 'Platinum Decks' forum, let me iterate)

Of course, in this case, it runs along the same strategy. You can search for Blissey and Rayquaza with other supporters while burning through your deck and getting rid of energies.

Some people have logic that's the exact opposite, especially when playing Kingdra. In other words:

"I need to play this supporter, so instead of using Felecity's, I'll use the energy-less attack of Vulpix," or, "Vulpix can do this multiple times, Felecity's can only do it four times tops."

It's simply not good resource management however. 50 hp means that when you bring it up, it's likely going to be Ko'd the next turn. Also, even for the discarding, Unown ?(LA) would do it better, since it has a beneficial power, and 20 more hp.

However, that all aside, Felicity should be enough discard-wise. If not, he can tech in a Lunatone or a Regice so that he doesn't have to waste an attack for discard, as well as lose a prize.

It's simply not good resource management however. 50 hp means that when you bring it up, it's likely going to be Ko'd the next turn. Also, even for the discarding, Unown ?(LA) would do it better, since it has a beneficial power, and 20 more hp.

However, that all aside, Felicity should be enough discard-wise. If not, he can tech in a Lunatone or a Regice so that he doesn't have to waste an attack for discard, as well as lose a prize.

That's why we call it a starter. You either get it early on or don't play it, just like a Sableye.

Just speaking from personal experience on the Vulpix, though... I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a few tournaments teched into these decks.

That's why we call it a starter. You either get it early on or don't play it, just like a Sableye.

Just speaking from personal experience on the Vulpix, though... I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a few tournaments teched into these decks.

Starters just don't work in this format. With so many fast decks around you will get off, 1, and if you're lucky, 2 attacks with a starter.

omg u NEED regice in here. With all the SP pokemon tht may be played regice will help.

Starters just don't work in this format. With so many fast decks around you will get off, 1, and if you're lucky, 2 attacks with a starter.

True, true, but then why on earth would someone run Chatot?

Considering Dusknoir decks can now do 70 Damage on their second turn (assuming they go second), nothing's really safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back