Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissey deck for League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio Brando

Pokemon:
2-4-4 Blissey (2 Hospitality Happiny) (3 Blissey MT, 1 Prime)
1-1-1 Exploud (Erase Sound)
3 Sableye
2 Uxie

Energies:
2 Double Colorless
3 Psychic energy
1 Water Energy
7 Fire Energy

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
3 Bts
4 Bebe's Search
3 Roseanne's Search
3 Felicity's Drawing
4 Super Scoop
4 Poke Drawer
2 Night Maintenance
2 Expert Belt
1 Memory Berry
2 Warp Points
1 Luxury Ball

Strategy: Build your discard pile with energies with Sableye + Felicity while building a Blissey on bench.
Bring Blissey to the active position and start tanking. Super Scoops for Blissey refresh, and Blissey Prime for last resort heals. Exploud for Donphan/Rampardos/Machamp builds.

It sets up pretty consistently, just don't have other cool techs or ideas. If anyone has an idea please feel free to share. Thank you.

Run 4 Call Energy and 4 DCE because you need no specific type of energy. Also try Ditto with like 1 of most basic energy. More or less depending on your meta. Ditto also helps the Genagr matchup. Don't use Happiny because is has such low HP. Don't use Blissey Prime because it will discard you energy. Try something like this.

Pokemon: 15
4-3-1 Blissey [MT-MT-PT]
1 Ditto
3-1 Uxie LA
2 Chatot MD

Energy: 15
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Call Energy
2 Psychic
2 Fire
1 Lightning
1 Water
1 Basic Metal

SST: 30
4 Falicity's
3 Bebe's
3 Roseanne's
1 Collector
2 Reversal
2 Cynthia's Feelings
4 Pokedrawer
3 SSU
1 Switch/Warp Point
1 Lux Ball
2 Night Maintenance
2 Expert Belt
2 BTS
Hope that helped!

With Blissey Prime, I would run a 2-2 Clefable from HGSS with 4 Double Colorless and Blissey normal to retrieve them with energy link.

I like the idea of Ditto, sounds pretty good against a Gengar match up. Also, I was thinking of switching out the Sableye for Chatot MD for the soul reason of free retreat, also shark bait for Warp Point. The only thing I have an issue with is how much Call and DCE. It won't allow me to put those back on Blissey since they are not Basic Energy Cards. I mean I can see running at least 2 Call maybe even 3 DCE, just 4 of each seems a little excessive.

It might be a good idea to use different kinds of energy because some Pokemon, such as the Typhlosion fromSecret Wonders, have you discard a specific kind of energy on your Pokemon.

im using 4 calls/DCE and lucians assignment with VS Seekers and SSU's to keep the special energy in play. it works pretty well. I use 3 mt bliss and 1 pl bliss. I'd either lucians and SSU it or retreat getting rid of basic energy only if possible and then send up a fresh one (this is only if I dont have a lucians and 1-2 SSU in hand at the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back