3 Blissey (MT)
3 Chansey (MT)
3 Happiny (MT)
2 Delcatty (PK)
2 Skitty (PK)
1 Gardevoir X
2 Gardevoir PK
1 Gardevoir SW
1 Kirlia (DF :psychic:) (Don't have PK version)
3 Ralts (DF :psychic:) (Don't have PK version)

Stadiums

2 Pheobe's Stadium (PK)

Supporters

4 Celio's Network
4 Roseanne's Research
1 Scott
2 Team Galactic's Wager
3 TV Reporter

Trainers

3 Night Maintence
3 Rare Candy
3 Windstorm

Energy

9 Psychic
3 Boost Energy
2 Holon Energy WP

This deck I planned on using before the Secret Wonders set came out. The plan is basic load energy on Blissey with it's pokepower controlling what I have in my hand when I want it. It might be repeated many times, but I love Gardevoir teching any Mario/Fighting deck and just keeping the deck quickly.

It's hard to say no one plays in my area any more and the closest league is 30 miles away, and I can never get there.

I actually ran a rogue blissey/catty/gardy deck very similar to this. It took awhile to set up because there are too many poke-lines in it. But when it worked, it worked great. load all the energy you can with gardy and energy attach onto blissey and do massive damage. then when blissey KO'd, delcatty ex to the rescue! Regardless, you NEED to have 4 boost energy period. take out the wp, they aren't really useful for me in this deck.

My other suggestion, I took out the delcatty line because there is just too much going on in that deck to set it up quickly. I am thinking of taking out the gardy line and just doing 2 energy draw catty and 2 delcatty ex instead. I believe the deck would set up a lot quicker with energy draw and no gardy... Something I will have to try doing next.

Disruption would kill this many lines. Also putting 2 damage counters on blissey is just too much for energy accel. Say you use it twice. Blissey has taken 40 damage. It has 90 HP left. Easily able to be 1 shotted. I suggest running a more stable Blissey Variant where the energy accel doesn't kill Blissey.

Disruption would kill this many lines. Also putting 2 damage counters on blissey is just too much for energy accel. Say you use it twice. Blissey has taken 40 damage. It has 90 HP left. Easily able to be 1 shotted. I suggest running a more stable Blissey Variant where the energy accel doesn't kill Blissey.

This is what I was saying before. Without Holon FF, you psyshadow 1 time and you could be looking at a quick KO from your opponent!

A Lucario Lv X dropped using Stance can KO a Blissey from 1 Psyshadow. It is, IMHO, a bad play.

I get you have the chance of 1 from hand, 1 from deck and 1 from discard seeming to Make Blissey a Tank and just smacking around damage everywhere, but that is only 50, or 70 if boosted, but the 20 is just not in favor of your ability to utilize Blissey's best attribute, a S1 with 130 HP.

The Gardy Blissey idea is good, but Blissey should go to a 2-2 line at most.

BDG is not a completely Bad idea, but the synergy and usefulness of blissey goes out the door from Psyshadow.

BDN would be better... Nidoqueen as it is boostable and can search out your pokes faster for you!

Gl to you and I hope your playtesting can prove to be successful!

~Prof. Fish~

"BDN would be better... Nidoqueen as it is boostable and can search out your pokes faster for you!"

Would the Nidoqueen (SW) be any good in that kind of a deck?

"BDN would be better... Nidoqueen as it is boostable and can search out your pokes faster for you!"

Would the Nidoqueen (SW) be any good in that kind of a deck?

It's the delta one since SW can't be boosted as easily.

I might try BDN, but I have to search for Nidoqueens because I have only one. It's kind of hard to get most cards needed for my league never has people there (just me and another friend) shows up:nonono:. Awewell I'll work with that idea and online playtest while trying to get the cards.

:nonono::frown:Unfortunately I can't go to any cities this seasons due to being busy and not getting a ride.:frown::nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back