Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BlisseyDra deck for Battleroads

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorlaxDude

Hi all,

I need some help with this deck that I have been using for a while. It seemed to work well but when I went to Battleroads this weekend, I didn't do so well. The deck is BlisseyDra (Kingdra LA, Blissey Prime Line).

The objective of this deck is basically have Kingdra as an attacker and Blissey as a tech when Kingdra is low on HP. Basically, if I want to contine healing, I would have to super scoop up the Blissey Prime.

Here's the decklist...

Pokémon
x4 Horsea (x3 LA x1 UL)
x3 Seadra (x2 LA x1 UL)
x3 Kingdra (all LA)
x1 Kingdra Prime
x1 Chansey
x1 Blissey Prime
x1 Azelf LA
x1 Uxie LA
x1 Unown G
x2 Baltoy GE
x2 Claydol GE
20 Pokémon

Trainers, Supporters, etc.
x1 Palmer's
x4 Pluspower
x4 Rare Candy
x2 Expert Belt
x2 Broken Time Space
x3 Roseanne's
x3 Bebe's
x1 Luxury Ball
x3 Warp Point
x4 Super Scoop Up
x3 Engineer's Adjustments (these were Prof. Oak's New Theory)
30 of them

x10 :water: energies

The problems that I encountered with this deck was that Spiritomb can shut down this deck easily. Also, not having Claydol can be a problem too (Claydol being dark palmed). Does anybody have any tips they can give me to make this deck better? If so, thanks.

I would try to get a second Uxie in there, possibly dropping the Unown G. I'm not a huge fan of Azelf either so it's a personal call.

Just a random idea but if you take out the Blissey Prime and another card you can add a 1-1-1 Ampharos Damage Bind line. It's not something you'll depend on but if you get it out you'll be able to shut Pokemon Powers off at will using either Kingdra Prime's power or Kingdra LA's second attack.

i'd drop one kingdra LA and add in a second kingdra pirme. I'd also drop the blissey line AND the unown G for
a 2-2 entei raikou legend line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back