Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Blissvire

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterblast

This deck wins quite a lot of games; i am just posting this because i am going to dismantle this deck and experiment Blissey - Arcanine.

if that dosent do well, then i have this deck to go back to...

so this is just for future references

while its posted, please tell me what you think...

Pokemon: 18

4 chansey mt
4 blissey mt

3 elekid dp
3 electabuzz df
2 electivire dp
1 electivire sw
1 electivire X mt

Trainers: 22

3 holon mentor

4 celios network

2 windstorm

1 night maintainence

1 switch

1 warp point

2 quickball

4 tv rep

4 pokedex handy 910

Energy:

12 electric energy

4 boost

2 multi

2 scramble

You can completly drop the multi.. and add in 2 more quick balls. you could probaly find something better to play then pokedex, but u can run it if u want. looks good besides that

electivire level x wants your opponent to have tools/stadiums in play, so switch the windstorms out, use warp point and/or cyclone energy to temporariliy bench your opponents CC, use your powers then sweep with electivire level x

make the multi energy DRE, it works ok on blissey in a pinch and afterwords electivire can use intense voltage to pull it to itself where it really pays for itself

with all that fighting weakness you are going to have your pokemon KOed regularly so you definitely need 3-4 night maintenance, if nothing else to keep recycling electivire level x after he goes down. i would at least change the 2 quickballs over

pluspowers would serve you much better than pokedex, electivre's 120 hit is very good but with all the 130 hp pokemon you need the something extra to make it great and OHKO virtually anything

plusle/minun, rayquaza ex, ssu are all practical tweaks for blissvire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back