3 Steven's Advice
4 Team Galaxy's Wager
2 Scott
4 Windstorm
2 Battle Frontier
3 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
TOTAL: 25

The whole idea is the disrupt the opponent's setup with Walrein and Crawdaunt ex's poke-powers. Sealeo is a pretty nifty sniper if it needs to too. Max'd out the Team Galaxy's Wager (1) to mess up their hand, and (2) to work with Walrein's attack that forces them do discard to be paralyzed. I almost max'd out the Stevens so there would be a higher chance to draw into it if I do lose the RPS (so I can fill my hand up again), but decided not to. 4 Windstorm to stop Cessation Crystal and 2 Battle Frontier just to mess up decks that run Delcatty/dark/metal. No trainers are in 1's just to increase the consistency of the deck.

BOING BOING!

<Might I suggest this POkemon setup:

4-2-4 Wlarein
2-1-2 Dusknoir
3 Luvdisc

With running DRE.. Dusknoir places damage anyway s oit doesnt hurt it! Noir shuffles it into their deck, and it isnt an EX!

Now, I know Daunt sets up faster adn its attack is nice, but with Chu decks starting to run around, it worries a lone sole!! Give a Ghost a Chance!

NTM it is resistant to C decks which I think are going to make a showing early on in BR!

Nice concept!!

Not a bad idea, MrMeches. I'd have to max out rare candy. And it might be hard to setup 2 stage 2's without any help. But definitely not a bad idea.

bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

id drop the luvdisc for two more mantyke for max easy setup personally

Just off the Top of me Head:

POKEMON: 18
4-2-4 Wlarein
2-1-2 Dusknoir
3 Luvdisc<--- questionable.. could be Tauros!

TRAINERS: 26

2 Holon Mentor
4 Celio's
3 Steven's Advice
4 Team Galaxy's Wager
2 Scott
3 Windstorm
2 Battle Frontier
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance

ENERGY: 16

10 Water Energy
2 Scramble
4 DRE

As a suggestion, how about Ambipom? Use Charity Tail enough times and you can then bring out Walrein and practically force auto-paralysis on them.

Oh psyche! I invented this deck about 2 weeks ago and was "saving" it. Here's my list for the world to see! Great minds think alike ;-)

4 spheal mt
3 sealeo mt
4 walrein mt
1 walrein ex

2 aipom mt
2 ambipom mt

2 mantyke dp
2 mantine mt this for the -2 retreat

2 mentor
1 great ball
4 bebe's
4 rare candy
4 windstorm
3 team galactic with ambipom, take a chance
3 steven's
4 ssu

12 water
3 dre

I thought about Aibipom too, but it's just not that interesting of a card to me. All of it's attacks rely on the opponent. His second attack is unuseable unless the opponent only has 1 card left, because they will almost always discard 2 cards from their hand. And your 2 energy and turn of attacking has been made NULL. His first attack is nifty, but overall, he's just a weak stage 1 that won't stand up to any real damage. I don't want to put my time and effort into building something.

KG, I think the word you were thinking of using was, "I thought of this deck 2 weeks ago." Either way, I feel Aibipom isn't needed and isn't playable imho. So the idea you "invented" was inferior to mine. :p

Charity Tail looks good on paper. "Oh, my opponent will be discarding all their cards and will not have any cards to discard when it comes time to paralyze." But we can't see the future and the opponent might be able to keep discarding cards. What happens when your 3-4 turns of using Charity Tail wind up doing nothing while the opponent is sniping the bench?

Aibipom has low HP, a bad weakness, poor retreat (1 is poor for him imho), and no real way to do big damage that doesn't rely on the opponent doing/not doing something.

Now Crawdaunt ex isn't that great of a pokemon either, but I think it pulls of the idea of the deck better since it can sit on the bench and do it's job. The job isn't to deck the opponent, but more of to constantly disrupt their field. And Crawdaunt ex works so well with TGW it's scary.

But I appreciate any comments. I will think about each one. I doubt I will build this deck, but anyone else is welcome to take my idea and work further on it.

No, I "invented" it two weeks ago, cuz I put it to paper then.

I'm not saying Ambipom is "better" but obviously different than Crawdaunt since they do different things.

Anyway, good job. And what's wrong with Walrein EX? Huh???

KingGengar, you have EVERY deck on paper. You can only take credit for so much...:p

EX? 2 prizes? 2x weakness? Excuse me while I go use the bathroom. :X

Uh, thanks? You should see the other players in the united states!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back