Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

booster boxes

Online, I usually use ebay. Every store is going to have at least a 20 dollar mark up. You can get boxes cheaper including shipping.

Check amazon as well... sometimes I find them super cheap there, most people laugh when I say that but You can be pleasently suprised!

Your local gaming store. Yes I know the economy is in the tank at the moment but trust me the extra you pay means you have a place to hold events and for players to gather. So while it is cheaper to get your boxes online remember 1 thing. If it wasn't for your local gaming center where could you go for events?

Online, I usually use ebay. Every store is going to have at least a 20 dollar mark up. You can get boxes cheaper including shipping.

A few of my local card shops sell boxes or recent sets for $73. I would like to know where you can get boxes for $20 less than that after shipping. :thumb:

A few of my local card shops sell boxes or recent sets for $73. I would like to know where you can get boxes for $20 less than that after shipping. :thumb:

Oh im sorry. I should have said that in the entire U.S there would be exceptions.

Back