Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Booster Drafts At World's?

Dragonstar

Does anyone know if POP is going to be selling packs for booster drafts and if so what sets are they going to be selling to use in drafts.

Last edited:
really? So there can be fire red/leaf green drafts on saturday?

I don't know if nitendo will do any booster drafts on Saturday for fire red/leaf green but there will prerelease on Sunday for the fire red/leaf green.

Expect $15-20 for six pack sealed/drafting... boxes could be from R/S, Sandstorm, Dragons, TMvsTA, HL, or FR/LG.

Also, there will be some after hours drafting going on in various rooms. I know Heidi is holding one.
-Phil

I will be at the hotel friday thru sunday, and Ive got an extra box of Aqua Magma that nowone ever seems to be interested in.

Chewie said:
GymLeaderPhil Also said:
when or where will the info on the booster drafts be posted.

When is Heidi holding her booster draft????

Thanks

Well, what I heard is that for the "booster draft" is that all it really is they give you one new starter decks and 3 FR/LG packs, not that much.

that might be cool 'cuse Apua Magma isn't the best set but i really like it in drafts and sealed decks.

Yeah, I'd like that but we should do,R & S,SS, or dragon,or maybe even FR/LG,but not TA v.s. TM, that set was completely useless along with Hidden legends which was also just as important.

Im just saying. People want to draft, I have a box of boosters. I would want to charge an entry fee. I would be willing to do a $8 draft complete with prizes +1 more prize pack for every person that enters, thats the best I can do.

Back