Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Booster pack Lv.X's and HTF JPN Cards

tyranitar42

What is the trade value of the following cards:

Empoleon Lv.X (DP 120/130, w poke-power)
LA Magnezone Lv.X
LA MewTwo Lv.X
SW Porygon-Z Lv.X

and the value of a HTF Jpn card like:

Jpn Vs. Series Rocket's Tyranitar (#142)

It's the last T-Tar I need for my T-Tar collection, but I don't think it would be worth 2 of these X's, would it? I don't want to get ripped just to complete the collection. BTW:I can't seem to find this card ANYWHERE!!! the certain auction site hasn't had it listed, and I've been checking on and off for about 3 weeks now. A guy on the gym has it, but I feel wants way too much for it, so any help and advice I get is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance! =)

there is a VS Tyranitar for $10.50 on ebay, so definitely not worth the x's. I'm sure you could find it cheaper with more shopping too.

X, I think the one the have online is called Janine's T-Tar, it's foil, and I have that already. This one is called Rocket's T-tar, and it's been very elusive for me!

Thanks for answering! =)

That's the first time I've seen it on EBay!! Is it really worth that much value-wise? Maybe I should trade a couple of X's for it, if it really is that valuable.

does anyone know?

That's the first time I've seen it on EBay!! Is it really worth that much value-wise? Maybe I should trade a couple of X's for it, if it really is that valuable.

does anyone know?

That depends if you want to pay that much for a card that comes from a starter deck? It also had an MSRP of ¥900 (About $8).
Note that I don't know the currant price of it, I'm just saying what it originaly sold for back when it came out in 2001.

I see....Thanks you for the education on the card! I will just wait and see what I can find. I am sure I will get it eventually! I guess just because it wasn't released here in the states doesn't always mean it's ultra rare or valuable!!

Again, thanks Skitty for all the info! =)

Back