Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Boston, MA Tourney Inquiry

Tyranitar886

Due to no tournaments in the are I have decided to contact my local and favorite gaming store with interest to start up Pokemon in the area. There has been no Pokemon tournaments in the Boston area in a long time that actually had numbers. I have a good foundation of people who are looking to begin this game up around here and we want to invite anyone and everyone in the area and beyond to come and join in!

If anyone is interested and is in the Boston area post in this thread. I am in the process of starting tournaments for Pokemon in the Somerville area. We should be starting tournaments mid-Febuary that will be sanctioned. Parents are welcomed and encouraged to come and stay while their kids play or play in the tournament along-side your child for some family time. (A deck can be provided to you at no extra cost by the TO(myself)).

We will be holding the tournaments at Your Move Games in Davis Square. Days and times still to be determined at this point. I will have it posted when we have a concrete day and time.

If there were tournaments in the city of Boston I know my son and I would be interested in attending some of them. We currently play in the Providence, RI area and play in most of the Massachusetts tournaments

looking for a space

Hello all

For the past few years we have been looking for a location that could host a premiere event in the greater Boston area. Currently we are holding events from time to time at Comicazi at Arlington which seats 55. Our problem has been finding a location that could accomadate our size. We averaged 61 for the past city season. So if anyone can show us a viable location we are more than willing to take tournaments to Boston. We welcome another league to New England.

Tom Shea
PTO

There is a tourney scheduled for March 7 in Arlington, MA at Comicazi. Full details are posted in a separate thread.
Hope to see you there!

There is a tourney scheduled for March 7 in Arlington, MA at Comicazi. Full details are posted in a separate thread.
Hope to see you there!

It looks like there will be a tournament in Rhode Island on 3/7 so we won't be able to make this one.

Good luck. I hope you get a great turnout! :thumb:

Back