Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Boundaries Crossed

brybry723

Not sure if this has been answered anywhere, and if it has I apologize for the double post. Anyway, has anyone heard or read anything on when boundaries crossed will be available on the PTCGO? I have been sitting on packs for the past week waiting for it. Any information would be much appreciated , and thank you all

current speculation says after mainentance today/tomorrow.
this is as much as I know so far,but i may be wrong.

It will be more likely tomorrow they are working on the Web site right now unless they do it tonight after that

Maintenance is currently scheduled to end 7PM EST -- but going by past events, it's possible it'll be pushed back and go live tomorrow.

from what I heard on their forums (from them), the update they are doing right now is putting in Boundaries Crossed

yea i wish they would have started last night instead of today, that way it would have been ready for today... +crosses fingers and hopes 10pm EST it is ready+

And 2 more hours? Although the website is back up and you are able to download the update by starting the program. That must mean they are getting close... right?

Would seem so. If this goes anything like the update back in August then it might be less stressful to just check back tomorrow.

Would seem so. If this goes anything like the update back in August then it might be less stressful to just check back tomorrow.

August's was quite a bit different... I mean, they were launching the ENTIRE game... though I suppose this time around they are launching the MAC version. I hope thats the reason this is taking forever so we don't have to go through this every three months

Mine downloaded the update fine. Using the Mac version FWIW. Won't let me log on, though. Says the servers are still down for maintenance.

I was on for a little while, pulled two ace specs in one pack. There weren't reverses in my packs, either. It went back down for maintenance shortly after.

We just pulled the servers down to fix an issue with trading. We hope to have them back up shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Back