Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

boxes and sleeves Espeon and Umbreon*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggy&Co.

THIS IS AN AUCTION, Either whole lots or single pieces are being offered.
been a while since I have been here so I am going to auction off some stuff I have.
I ship when the payment is cleared via Canada Post, above $100 registered mail or you can pay the 11 bucks for the registered with a tracking number.
lets see now, I'll keep this stuff up for about 10 days then highest bidder will be notified.
when i say 1x sleeves i mean 1 play set of 60 individuals
I reserve the right to refuse any offers based on refs or non payments. i really don't trade anymore cuz i don't play but I will trade if the value is beneficial in my opinion.
Staff prereleae Blastoise $6.00
Staff prerelease Electivire $6.00
Staff prerelease Luxio $6.00
Pikachu collection 24 of them from different sets and promos, includes red cheeks, yellow cheeks,surfing, flying,10th anniversary, Lt Surges researching min bid now
collectible cards will be loaded soon
New and sealed stuff
1x heatran deck box min accepted price $4.00
3x heatran sleeves from MT min accepted price $3.00

used but gently played - this stuff is very very hard to price out because it is all in good to very good condition and as I have not played I am out of touch a bit.
I remember what I paid though so I have an idea.
Blue dialgia/Palkia players box holds about 6 decks plus stuff. min price $20.00

Black dice box with 10 and 50 point markers - enough for 2 players min price $15.00

dice bag - empoleon and infernape min price $5.00
deck boxes
1 eveelution box 10.00 min

1 regigas 8.00 min

1 heatran maybe 2 ( not sure if i wanna give mine up lol ) 10.00 min

1x maroon pokeball sleeves min 10.00

1x silver pocket Monsters sleeves min 25.00

1x blue palkia sleeves min 8.00

see the pics at http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/AggyCo/Pokestuff/

I'll respond daily.

Last edited:
x60 blue lucario prerelease sleeves $10 plus shipping
x60 maroon dusknoir prerelease sleeves $5 plus shipping

\lmk or pm me :3

nevilninja cresselia deck box is yours

zaeden I pm'd you

idrumprettywell you got outbid across the board

Shishio sleeves are gone

If, at the end of the auction period, no one bids higher than $60 on Espeon *, I will take it. Potentially interested in the Umbreon as well.

Which eeveelution deckbox did you miss? If it's the one with all of the eeveelutions on it, I'l bid 10.00 plus shipping for it.

Politoed both Espeon and Umbreon have an offer as a set if it don't work out I'll PM you

Idrumprettywell - done send me a pm with address and i'll get mail cost for you

secrets - yes this is the eveelutions with all of them and I have a mailed offer of 75.00. if u want to beat that then please do

Shishio offers were made via PM which I accepted due to the offers coming from very old friends that I need to square favors with. I am PM'ing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back