Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BR win. Report obviously.

Ardoptres

So yeah, random boredomness (is that a word?) made me make this quick report.

I decide to play Mag/Typh/Catty, as i got tired of the blaze version lol.

I get to the venue and meet with the usual kewl people. I see a water deck (yes, "a") and i think someone els is playing some water too, both are good players, so i decide to play Mini Plox. (only 3 wagers and 1-1 clay, and 1-0-1 dusknoir)

R1 vs. Empoleon/Palkia X/Mantine
PHEW, I'm glad i changed deck ;)
I start with pachi, him with something. I CFF, he does some stuff, I get a Furret going and Keen Eye. T3 Psychic Lock wins me the game. I never broke it once.

1-0

R2 vs. Magmortar/Togekiss/Claydol
I'm happy when he fills up his bench with his Pachirisu. He Serene Graces for a good amount of energy, and KO's something. I bring up Gallade. RC to Dusknoir, shuffle benched treat into his deck, OHKOs his Mortar and he's left with nothing. Later on he is able to come back, but time is up and I win.

2-0

R3 vs. Electvire.dec
Early Gallade = GG

3-0

R4 vs. Magmortar/Togekiss/Claydol
He only CFF one time with his Pachi, he obviously knows i play Dusknoir.
We trade some KOs, and i eventually get some Psy Lock going, while he is building on a mortar. I'm ahead on prices when time is called. GG.

4-0

T4 vs Grass.dec
G1: I get a gallade going, shuffle his only threat into his deck with Dusknoir and win.
G2: Gallade and some Bring Downs got me to the finals.

5-0

T2 vs. Empoleon/Palkia X/Mantine (same as R1)
G1: This game is so much different, i have 3 (Yes, THREE) Rare Candies prices and need to evolve with Kirlias. Other than the RCs, I have a pretty good start, but he is kicking butt. ;) I struggle, but it comes down to 1-1 on prices. He can KO my Claydol ftw, but misplays and just use Aqua Jet. I KO and win.
G2: This game is close too, but time is called, and since i won the first game, I win the match.

6-0

Good games.

Props: Everything

Slops: What's that?

Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Back