Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Brecario

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc19930815

My blisscario failed in facing G&G, Darkrai LvX and Garchomp LvX, so I have decided to make this deck....

Pokemon (15)
4-4 Breloom SW
3-3-1 Lucario LvX

Trainers (30)
4 PokeDex
4 Cessation Crystal
1 Scott
4 Moonlight Stadium
2 Great Ball
2 Dual Ball
2 Night Main
4 Quick Ball
4 Plus Power
2 Birch

Energy (15)
3 DRE
2 Scramble
10 Fighting

Strat: Moonlight stadium to make the popular pokemon, like darkrai, gardevoir's retreat cost be 0 and hit for 120

gardy isn't the main attacker, and since i would not be trying to shut down your non existant powers, you would never get the chance to attack gardy because it will never be active,

plus this deck just get one shotted left and right by magmorter and gallade

as much as anyone might think breloom is a "counter" to gallade, it autoloses to it, and it has no means of countering magmorter which is as much a threat as gallade, i don't see what this does do well against, absol? why do you need to hit absol for 120, it just doesn't make sense although the original logic behind it is obvious it just won't work

also your trainer lines are way off, you play 2 draw suporters, and it looks like you have some fishin engine variation, but with 2 stage 2s and the fact that , those arn't the contents of the fishin engine , you prob won't get what you need

don't worry about garchomp we might not even get it, who are you playtesting with that knows enough to proxify cards we will get in the unknown future, but at the same time let you play with inconsistant trainers

Last edited:
oh cool,

but garchomp one hits breloom too, i don't know if gallade or magmorter are big in hong kong, but they one shot breloom and lucario,

i can see the logic behind your deck i guess if you expect to see a lot of garchomp and darkrai, lucario and breloom would be alright , but the trainers look a little off this combo seems hard to win with but with only quick ball to get evolutions, it just seems inconsistant

you say you lose to g+g so you built this, i'm just saying it will never beat g+g or most of the other decks you've had problems with

i don't even know how garchomp is played, it's so bad without the lvl x that noone has been successful on a large scale here with it

it takes at least 3 turns to manually power a garchomp, unless played with togekiss or leafeon x or something, and it takes at least 2 to power homing uppercut, so they can choose to evolve to gabite instead, to prevent you from knocking them out, then next turn they one shot you, IMO breloom being successful depends on your opponent misplaying cards, which they will not do, like playing gardy as an attacker, or rare candying to garchomp t2,

you need your opponent to give you access to the pokemon that breloom is affective against and they won't, and the two pokemon are just bad compared to cards that have been printed since, lucario has only made into a couple top cuts since magmorter and gardevoir came out here and only skilled player could do well with it since almost everyone plays decks that beat lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back