4 Cherin
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Super Rod
1 Bianca

Energy

4 Double Colorless
14 Purple

Round 1 - Mewtwo EX/Landrous EX

I start with Victini active, Pokemon Catcher, energy and other cards in my hand. My opponent goes first with Landrous EX active and Landrous EX on the bench. He draw Mewtwo EX, plays switch and attached DCE and X-balls for the game.....I mentioned to him that the Donker got DONKED! Good Game. 0-1

Round 2 Blastoise/Kaldeo EX

I start with Victini active My opponent starts with Squirtle on the bench and Kaldeo Ex active. He draws attaches energy and passes. I catcher Squirtle, attach energy and flip tails. He rare candies into Blastoise Ex and attaches energy and uses N. I try to attach Blastoise with Victini and get tails. He gets energy; uses Kaldeo EX Rushin and KOs victini. I use another Victini to attack but roll tails. The best I can do is put Kaleo EX asleep using Long Distance Hypnosis ability on Munna and use Musharna to Dream Eater for 90. I did 90 too two different Kaldeo Ex, but he KOs my Pokemon and wins. 0-2

Round 3 Darkray Ex/Sableye

I start with Mewtwo Ex. He starts with Sableye. He places Deino on the bench and attaches energy. I attach DCE energy to Mewtwo Ex do 40 to Sableye. He attaches energy to Sableye and passes. I second psyshic energy onto Mewtwo Ex and KO Sabledye. He gets out Sigilyph and attaches energy. He used Deino and paralyzes me. I am drawing dead. I eventually KO Deino, but he KOs Mewtwo EX using Sigilyph for game. My next pokemon was a Victini, but it was two cards down in my deck. I drew 5 energy, 2 Pokemon Communication, Switch, Super Rod and nothing else. 0-3

Lunch

Round 4 - Bye 1-3

Round 5 Tornados Ex/Mewtwo/Sigilyph

I go second having Victini active. My opponent starts with Tornadus Ex > He places a stadium, attaches Evolite and an energy. He did not have a DCE for the game. He basically uses Tornadus Ex first attack to KO 2 Victini V-Bolt, Victin-i Victory Star, Munna- Long Distance Hypnosis and Zoroark.
I did manage to KO a Sigilyph using Victini - Vbolt. I kept putting him to sleep with Long Distance Hypnosis, but he Pokemon Catcher it to KO it using Tornadus EX. I get Audio out as my last pokemon and use its attack. My opponent in sort of a hurry forgets to retreat his active Tornadus EX for one on the bench in order to not have to flip for his attack. But he attacks and...flips....heads for game....1-4

Round 6 Arcanine/Empoleon

I start with Victini active. He starts with Piplup. I have Munna on the bench. I attach energy to Victinin and use Bianca to draw three cards; getting Pokmon Communication, Mewtwo Ex and an energy. I use the trainer to get Victini - Victory Star. I declare the attack, roll tails. I re-roll using Victini Victory Star and get two heads for game. 2-4.

Props
Jeanne for having us
Staff and TOs
32 + Masters for Top 8 Cut
David N for making the top cut
No rain
Team Lakewood attending and having fun
Round 6 game between KJ and LB.
Sabrina for going 3-3
Sarina for making Top 8
Victini plush toy I got

Slops