Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bronzong Energy Blitz

Ninjask88

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
OKay not saying anything solid is actually here in this plan but I am just going to go ahead and put it out there.

The possibility to attach two energies per turn to use an attack that requires 3 or even 4 energy on turn two. What does that mean? Turn 2 Megaton Tail, Night Spin, Gaia Crush(If energy streamed first turn, with engineer's adjustment used), and others.

How exactly? The use of Bronzong G is the what. The ability to use Flint's Willpower to attach a basic energy to it, Power Swap it over to your active, then attach an energy to your active. Thus possibly on turn 1 you get two energies onto your active and possibly 4 or maybe just 3 on turn two.

But how will I get two energy in my hand? Well there is Cyrus's Conspiracy which can get you it, a Poke-Turn/SP Radar for your Bronzong, or there is the other Bronzong... Bronzong SF.

Bronzong SF will get you any two basic energy from your deck that you want at the cost of putting one card from your hand on top of your deck. Now that can get you the necessary two energy to attach on one turn.

I know that this system may not be perfect, I am still trying to get something to come out of it yet, but I would like to throw it out there as an idea. Also I am not claiming anything about it, and I know it has its cons like using your supporter for the turn. I have thought about using Sableye SF inorder for your to be able to use your Supporter for the turn with Impersonate.

Any comments or suggestions? Feel free to post.

As I said it is not a perfect system, and it needs work. The most use I have gotten out of it is using something like this

4 unown R
1 BRonzong G
3 Flint's
3 Cyrus
2 Poke Turn

For this to work EARLY game, You would need Pokegear 3.0 to grab those early Supporters. Flint's Bronzong is an idea that many have tried but few have made succeed. As mentioned, consistency was the issue. Also, CHomp C X Snipes the nrg fast so you better have something that withstand an early 80!

For this to work EARLY game, You would need Pokegear 3.0 to grab those early Supporters. Flint's Bronzong is an idea that many have tried but few have made succeed. As mentioned, consistency was the issue. Also, CHomp C X Snipes the nrg fast so you better have something that withstand an early 80!

As for the Chomp thing I was thinking of putting the energy onto a Tyranitar so you can possibly Megaton Tail turn 2 or Night Spin with Dusknoir to prevent damage. So that wouldn't be an issue. The energy should never stay onto the Bronzong which can KO'd Dragon Rush and a Bat drop if you leave it on the bench, which is why you Poke-turn right after using Power Swap (Whatever it is called).

Still needs some work to get it right, because I really think this would be awesome if it would work consistently.

That is a lot to pull off by turn 2 though. Having a TTar evolved without using Bebe's and being able to get into the needed cards early enough to keep it cycling! Very difficult. Would definitely need Tomb to stop Gains being played to slow the snipe and also evo faster! That kills the Gear option so now your back to getting things going early enough to avoid Snipe without Trainers! Ideal would be to have a Sableye and a Bronzong benched so you can attach to Sableye and Flint's to Zong through Impersonate. Still risky!

So you're playing a Bronzong G which is otherwise useless in your deck, an X-X Bronzong line, and a number of supporters that are almost completely useless, unless you get the nut? It won't work, imo. It's a cool idea, but every turn you're using a Flint is another turn you're not using a Collector, Bebe, Palmer, etc.

Interesting idea, but I don't see it.

I think bronzong sf is a great supporter in certain decks, but definitely not with bronzong g and flint's willpower.

Actually, i just thought of this, bronzong sf with feli prime hgss and lanturn prime ul. bronzong ensures that u can attach at least 2 energy per turn to lanturn or feli, then swinging for massive dmg with lanturn.

Keep working it and you will come up with the right combination for what you are trying to pull off. Cyrus plays a bit more of a limited role though here. drop one of those and add another Bronzong G. You may find the SF Drifblim to be more helpful with this than the Bronzong though.

Back