Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Brooklet Hill 120/145 and no valid targets due to format restrictions.

runjaimerun

In a gym leader challenge tournament (Singleton, monotype, no rule box cards allowed) if it is public knowledge that I am playing a psychic deck would I be able to use my opponents Brooklet Hill to search and shuffle my deck given that it is public knowledge that due to format restrictions I do not have any fighting or water pokémon in my deck)

if this is the case then at what point does the game know what format restrictions are on my deck. if I were to start Snorlax doll in the same deck with no benched pokémon would I be able to utilize Brooklet Hill?

== SALVATORE (SV:Temporal Forces)
Q. Can I use Salvatore to search my deck for a card that is not legal for play in the current tournament format? For example in a Standard format tournament, could I use Salvatore on a Raichu to search for Raichu BREAK?
A. No. A card has to be legal for play in the designated tournament format in order to be searched for by Salvatore

== Brooklet Hill (GRI 120/145)
Once during each player's turn, that player may search their deck for a Basic Water Pokémon or Basic Fighting Pokémon, put it onto their Bench, and shuffle their deck.

We've been told that there are not going to be Official Rulings on the Gym Leader Challenge format at this time.

Back