Shellshock929

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Date: 11/24/07
1685 East 15th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11829

Admission: Free
Registrations: 10-12
Start Time: 12

Note that the Registration and Start Times are subject to Change.

The first 50 participants to register will receive an exclusive City Championships promo card and a commemorative pin.

Each player will be divided into the following Groups:

Junior Division: Born in 1997 and after.
Senior Division: Born between 1993-1996.
Masters Division: Born in 1992 and before.

Prizes coming soon!!!

* Bring your POP ID card, if you have one. If you don’t have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event.
* See Pokémon Tournament Rules for more information about what to bring to an event.
* Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to play in the event.
* To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
* See the Legal Notice for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on Pokémon’s liability.
* Local residency is not required to enter a Pokémon TCG City, State, or Regional Championship event.

I will look foward to seeing you all at this event!!!

-Peter

Last edited:
No Sleep till...........Brooklyn!! I dunno about this one though the Sat. after Turkey Day. Ill have to play this one by ear. But good job about getting it approved already!!

other CCs in NY state?

Hi,
Will you be posting other city championships held in New York State? I know they're on the OP site but I often have trouble navigating that.

thanks!

Hi,
Will you be posting other city championships held in New York State? I know they're on the OP site but I often have trouble navigating that.

thanks!

there was one posted for manhattan and those 2 are like the only ones in the 5 burros.

im not 100% in being here but ill try to make it.

The answer is that I am still thinking if either you or Lawrence will be the third judge. Chris is the second. Sorry for not responding to you sooner. I will let you know on sunday if you go.

Back