Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Brush fire 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

Okay, this is my first crack at building a deck so i hope it's not too horrible.

San Bernadino BrushFires

Pokemon:
4x chimchar
3x Monferno
2x Infernape
1x Infernape Lv X
3x Roselias (Diamond and Pearl)
2x Roserades
3x Growlithes
2x Archanines

Trainers/Supporters:
2 Celio's Network
2 Quick ball
1 Professor oak's visit
1 Professor Rowan
1 Team Galactic Mars
1 Bebe's Search
1 Pokedex
1 Potion
2 Rosanne's Research
3 Bills Maintenance

14 Fire Energy
10 Grass Energy

Okay, in case anyone wants to know, the object of the deck is to deal as much damage as i can by using the Chimchars/monferno's/Infernape. Its also to deal status effects (such as poison for this deck) so that it makes it easier to knock out my opponents pokemon with mine. Any ideas/or fixes?

get rid of the potion. Doesn't really matter for what, but 20 damage isn't going to save you unless you're critically good at sucking up/reducing damage (so for wailords and altarias).

lower the grass count a smidge? The roserades isn't energy intensive while the fire pokemon are slightly more dependant. By one might even be enough.

might swap a cupple energy for DRE's and a scramble. DRE's for a quick 80 from your fire monkie and the scrambles for if you are behind late game... i could be talking out my bulbasore here but otherwise this looks like a great deck for a first timer or intermedat builder. a word of caushin, you are putting yourself at risk for water weakness and this prolly wont beat any of the top decks in the format.. but like i said i could be talking out of my bulbasore
chears from the Dirty Bird

i am fully aware that i am at risk to water, but i like fire because it can hit fast and hard. The grass is there cause also like the idea of having a status added to the worries of my opponent along with me getting my Infernape out. lol any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back