Brush fire 2.0

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Killjoy, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

Okay, this is my first crack at building a deck so i hope it's not too horrible.

San Bernadino BrushFires

Pokemon:
    4x chimchar
    3x Monferno
    2x Infernape
    1x Infernape Lv X
    3x Roselias (Diamond and Pearl)
    2x Roserades
    3x Growlithes
    2x Archanines

Trainers/Supporters:
    2 Celio's Network
    2 Quick ball
    1 Professor oak's visit
    1 Professor Rowan
    1 Team Galactic Mars
    1 Bebe's Search
    1 Pokedex
    1 Potion
    2 Rosanne's Research
    3 Bills Maintenance

14 Fire Energy
    10 Grass Energy

Okay, in case anyone wants to know, the object of the deck is to deal as much damage as i can by using the Chimchars/monferno's/Infernape. Its also to deal status effects (such as poison for this deck) so that it makes it easier to knock out my opponents pokemon with mine. Any ideas/or fixes?

2. CheeseEX

CheeseEX New Member

this looks good

3. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

thanks! any fixes?

4. nekorion

nekorion New Member

get rid of the potion. Doesn't really matter for what, but 20 damage isn't going to save you unless you're critically good at sucking up/reducing damage (so for wailords and altarias).

lower the grass count a smidge? The roserades isn't energy intensive while the fire pokemon are slightly more dependant. By one might even be enough.

5. pistolpetepeterson

pistolpetepeterson New Member

might swap a cupple energy for DRE's and a scramble. DRE's for a quick 80 from your fire monkie and the scrambles for if you are behind late game... i could be talking out my bulbasore here but otherwise this looks like a great deck for a first timer or intermedat builder. a word of caushin, you are putting yourself at risk for water weakness and this prolly wont beat any of the top decks in the format.. but like i said i could be talking out of my bulbasore
    chears from the Dirty Bird

6. Killjoy

Killjoy New Member

i am fully aware that i am at risk to water, but i like fire because it can hit fast and hard. The grass is there cause also like the idea of having a status added to the worries of my opponent along with me getting my Infernape out. lol any other ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.