Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying a box of expansion cards?

luka84

Hi there, I've been cruising the forums and people are recommending spending money on the newer expansion packs: Mysterious Treasures and Secret Wonders.

What should one reasonably expect to pay for a box of these cards? (I'm an Australian forum user) And generally, does sourcing them from the internet mean cheaper prices?

I have a constant problem of sourcing actual cards in my area of Brisbane. So some information would be greatly appreciated.

Dude, its cheaper to get stuff online than in retails store.

$160AUD is pretty high so thats why you can get it online for as low as $110AUD... if you want to get SW booster boxes on ebay, i suggest you preorder right now since the rates are pretty good at the moment which means if you are quick enough, the chances is yyou will get a box AS LOW AS $100AUD.

If you need any cards like trainers, just let me know via PM - i have heaps.

Cheers

Jason.

*I am also from Brisbane too*

Thanks for the information.

So, ordering them off e-Bay is pretty common?

Thanks for the price-ranges too. I'll definately keep that in mind.

I hate to sound like an advertiser, but I'd recommend my local card store, (we don't need to post links to other sites here.)

They sell boxes for around AUD$100, and they do ship internationally. I believe Pokemon is their second best seller, so they are always well stocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't follow your comment.

The boxes are USD$90 (AUD$100), plus shipping. Don't know how much international shipping costs. But the box price is about as good as it gets. And you don't have to screw with eBay.

Thanks a lot there Chairman Kaga. I like the customer service on the website too, very friendly atmosphere. And the price is great too!!

I better start saving. I appreciate the information, advertising aside - of course!

Back