Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying a Pokewalker

ashinto

My little bro and I were just playing outside and his pokewalker fell out of his pocket and rolled down into the sewer. We here able to force return the shiny rattata that was on it, but I was wondering if it is possible to buy a single pokewalker with out the game, and if it was possible, how much would it cost?

they are running kind of high around 30 bucks on ebay. i mean honestly thats 10 bucks less than the game so i dont really know which way to send you. i know some people here were trading for them

hey man srry to break your bubble but... if u lose your pokewalker with a pokemon on it...you are screwed. etheir make a new file on hg/ss (watever 1) AND THEN put your pokemon on it. Because you have to recieve your pokemon from a stroll to put a new one out.

hey man srry to break your bubble but... if u lose your pokewalker with a pokemon on it...you are screwed. etheir make a new file on hg/ss (watever 1) AND THEN put your pokemon on it. Because you have to recieve your pokemon from a stroll to put a new one out.
umm...I force-returned the pokemon, i have it back...

$15 for a Pokewalker? This is madness! (Waits for it...)

And how do you force return? Never heard of it.

I just wish I could sync multiple Walkers to a single Game. I've got two games, which means two Walkers, but my second game is a dedicated Speed Run game, which means the Walker from that game is completely useless. Nintendo, plz make a patch that allows for multiple Walkers per game, please!

I just wish I could sync multiple Walkers to a single Game. I've got two games, which means two Walkers, but my second game is a dedicated Speed Run game, which means the Walker from that game is completely useless. Nintendo, plz make a patch that allows for multiple Walkers per game, please!

Here is what i do buddy:
1.Set a Pokemon from Each Game - 1 from gold, 1 from silver.
2.Walk around with both while you do...whatever you do.
3.Select "Receive Gift" to get the items, watts, and pokemon from the "Other" game, so you double up your watts on one game.

Tada! This is what i have been doing for weeks now.

You can do that? Receive Gifts from multiple Walkers on the same game? Didn't know that was possible. What happens if I reset one game but the Walker is still linked to that game? Of course, I know to put some janky Poke on the Speed Run Walker so I don't lose anything reasonable.

Really, if you lose your Pokewalker with a Pokemon on it, can you sync a new walker to your game? Do you need to restart?

You can do that? Receive Gifts from multiple Walkers on the same game? Didn't know that was possible. What happens if I reset one game but the Walker is still linked to that game? Of course, I know to put some janky Poke on the Speed Run Walker so I don't lose anything reasonable.

you sure can! i have been doing it for a month now. It is a great way to get all the courses unlocked.

Really, if you lose your Pokewalker with a Pokemon on it, can you sync a new walker to your game? Do you need to restart?

Nope - no restart needed. You just need to re-sync a new one.

Hey, ultimatedra, you probably don't have enough room in your signature for another quote, but you are one of the most helpful mods.

You can always retreave your Pokemon that was in the Pokewalker with that button combo and without the Pokewalker itself. It says how to do it in the instructions that came with the Pokewalker. Technicly the Pokemon you put in it is just a clone while the origional is still kept in your DS game (Though unaccessable without the button combo or by syncing the Pokewalker back to it).

$15 for a Pokewalker? This is madness! (Waits for it...)

And how do you force return? Never heard of it.

I guess Nintendo decided to raise the price since everyone keeps losing them all. They were only $9 before...I guess they saw it as a money making machine.

Even with the Pokewalker, people find corners to cut...

And for those of you who lose your Pokewalkers, read the manuals. That's what they're there for.

Back