Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying all EX, Prime, Legend, or LVL X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianHa

I will pay a flat rate of $3.00 for any Prime, Legend, EX, or LVL X.

Cards must be in English.
Condition must be NM-M (No Crease/Bends or major scratches).

I will provide an additional $2.00 for shipping with tracking.

Minimum of at least 50 EX, Prime, Legend, or LVL X. Total.
No Max.

Payments will be done through Paypal. Payments will NOT be done as gift.

Last edited:
do you accept cards from canada? there would not be tracking as it is cost inhibitive. i believe i have 50 - 60 primes

Hi there,

I have a number of primes available to sell, but I unfortunately do not have your requested minimum of 50. Would you still be interested in these cards?

cpbog1

What is the max amount of primes you would want? And additionally max limit on any one prime? I do not mean to say I would be sending just one, but I have a lot more of some than others.

Hi there,

I have a number of primes available to sell, but I unfortunately do not have your requested minimum of 50. Would you still be interested in these cards?

cpbog1

I can do that if you pay for the shipping.

What is the max amount of primes you would want? And additionally max limit on any one prime? I do not mean to say I would be sending just one, but I have a lot more of some than others.

No max. I will take them all as long as they are English and in good condition

I will pay a flat rate of $3.00 for any Prime, Legend, EX, or LVL X.

Cards must be in English.
Condition must be NM-M (No Crease/Bends or major scratches).

I will provide an additional $2.00 for shipping with tracking.

Minimum of at least 50 EX, Prime, Legend, or LVL X. Total.
No Max.

Payments will be done through Paypal. Payments will NOT be done as gift.

Still actively doing this? I only ask since the original post hasn't been edited since last month. If so, I may be interested.

Hi BrianHa,

I took a count, and I have 15 Primes in mint to near mint condition that I can sell. Since I plan on using tracking, would you be able to help assist by including an extra 1 dollar to the final price? Also, are you looking for any ex cards from the EX-series?

Thanks,
cpbog1

Hi BrianHa,

I took a count, and I have 15 Primes in mint to near mint condition that I can sell. Since I plan on using tracking, would you be able to help assist by including an extra 1 dollar to the final price? Also, are you looking for any ex cards from the EX-series?

Thanks,
cpbog1

Yes i'm looking for exes from every series

x180 primes then? $542.00 shipped?

Sounds good, i'll send you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back