Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying cards for collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorlaxDude

Hi all,

There are some cards that I want to buy for my collection. Here are the list.

*Shining Charizard-Neo Destiny
*Crystal Charizard from Skyridge
Gyarados Star EX Holon Phantoms
Charizard Star EX Dragon Frontiers
Venusaur EX Fire Red & Leaf Green
Charizard EX Fire Red & Leaf Green
Blastoise EX Fire Red & Leaf Green

The cards with * are the ones that I really would like to purchase even though some may be expensive. I live in the US, and I do paypal as well (as well as money orders). It would really be great if I could get a hand of these cards. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have an extra Crystal Celebi I can sell you for $17 shipped. Also have an extra Charizard *... $45 shipped. That would be $62 shipped total. Let me know if interested.

I have an extra Crystal Celebi I can sell you for $17 shipped. Also have an extra Charizard *... $45 shipped. That would be $62 shipped total. Let me know if interested.

@Politoed666
Is the Crystal Celebi holo? If so, I'm interested. I'll get back to you about the Charizard *. Also, would it be okay if I sent out the payment next week? I want to wait until I get more money.

@zaeden906
Let me get back to you next week, I want to save up some cash before making a purchase.

@Politoed666
Is the Crystal Celebi holo? If so, I'm interested. I'll get back to you about the Charizard *. Also, would it be okay if I sent out the payment next week? I want to wait until I get more money.

Yes, the Crystal Celebi is holo. I also have RH, if you'd prefer that... But it looks like you'd prefer holo. Sure, pay whenever you'd like. PM me when you make your decision. Thanks!

Are you only buying english cards? I have Japanese Shining Charizard & Mew Star if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back