Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying Sealed League Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am buying sealed DP-BW series league promos.
Any card. Depending on the size of the order and the cards I pay $6-10 per pack plus your cost of shipping to me.

I'm at work; my dad counted 13. I know it includes: claydol, uxie, copycat, dialga g, milotic c, lilipup, and whurlepede for sure, but I may have missed one or two.

Edit: called him back, I also have snorlax, arcanine and watchog

Last edited:
I can give you $8 per pack for whatever you have, I just didn't want to buy 13 packs of Copycats.
They're in at least NM condition, right? (Like, they haven't been kicking around loose in a shoebox to get the corners damaged?)

Basically any amount, and duplicates are great. What do you have? And are you in the US? For some reason, I feel like you're in Europe.

How long will you be looking for these? Many of my cards are located at my relatives, so I won't be able to get them til the end of the week. I'm in the US :p.

lol, I understand. Yeah, there's variety as you can see. They should be at least NM no problem; I've kept them stored in a box since I got them but I don't know if the past owners did anything. That I'll have to check myself when I get home. I'll be home in about 6 hours.

If you are interested, I have 10 at the moment in excellent condition and will be able to see what more I might have later tonight.
2x Steelix
2x Houndoom
2x Butterfree FB
1x Donphan
1x Delibird
1x Crobat
1x Metal Energy

If you are interested, I have 10 at the moment in excellent condition and will be able to see what more I might have later tonight.
2x Steelix
2x Houndoom
2x Butterfree FB
1x Donphan
1x Delibird
1x Crobat
1x Metal Energy

I want them. Would you take $8 per pack?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, 13 packs confirmed and I looked over them under light and didn't see anything alarming or bad; they all look great.

Great. Would you please PM so I can square this away in the morning?

I have 84 of these sealed packs from DP -BW. No more than 3 of any kind and there are 34 different types. Mint condition sealed. Can you go $9 each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back