Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CA states rating changes

The masters tournament hasn't been uploaded yet. I think taking a long time to upload a tournament is Karl's strategy to not receive bad feedback in hopes that people who were angry about what happened at the event would just get over it and forget about it.

Yeah as funny as all the Karl jokes are, I heard it isn't his fault because POP is in the UK or something like that. JUst gonna have to be patient.

"or something like that" insert whatever random reason you want to give for them being unable to update the tournament results, it doesn't matter. Or would you rather the lolz continue?

Wisconsin State (3/13) Swiss matches were updated, but I'm still waiting for the top cut to be posted.

Uhhh... Sounds bad that it's taking so long, but why exactly is it THAT serious? It's not like there's any real reason you need to know before Regionals is there? Bragging rights?

me, gabriel, and prodigal fanboy are all in the running for a rating invite. It'd be kinda cool to know what we're dealing with

I'm assuming it could be the difference between a 5-0 drop, 6-0 drop, 7-0 drop, etc. Knowing that information would be beneficial.

Back