Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CAC Most Brokeniest card ever...

The Fat Kid

This is a CAC Contest where you create the most brokenest card ever.
The grading scale will be such:
Spelling: 10
Grammar: 10
Originallity: 25
Brokenness: 25
Odds of them actually makeing such a card: 30
Any and all cards accepted.

I'll give an example I made.

Loaded Dice 30HP
Basic Pokemon
When Loaded Dice is knocked out your opponent does not draw a prize.

[BODY] Lady Luck
Every time you flip a coin you may change its result to heads or tails.

Weakness
Resistance
Retreat Cost

Last edited:
holy FS blaziken! they might make that... not. lol.

Lloyd West
190 HP
Stage 2 Grass Pokemon, evolves from Muk EX.

Poke-Body: Lifting Arms.
Lift up lloyds arms. all your opponant's cards that turn purple are now knocked out, and you draw a prize for each.

C - Attack of smelly demise - 10
The defending pokemon is now Lloyd West

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC - Don't ever use this attack. - 180,000,000,000

Spelling: 5
A couple of mispelled words and non-capitalizations.
Grammar: 10
Seemed to be readable.
Originallity: 15
Original but not even a Pokemon.
Brokenness: 25
Very very broken...
Odds of them actually makeing such a card: 0
Too broken for Nintendo to make...

Total: 55 points
Grade: F

lol

Dunsparce EX
80 HP
Basic C Pokemon

Poke-Power
Once during your turn before you attack, if one of Dunsparce EX's attack's would do damage to the Defending Pokemon, you may flip a coin. if heads the Defending Pokemon is knocked out, but you don't draw a prize.

C - Attack that does 20 damage - 20
This attack does 20 damage.

C - Super Sars
Search your deck for upto 5 Basic Pokemon, or upto 2 Stage 1 pokemon, and put them onto your bench. Treat them as Basic Pokemon. You may then switch Dunsparce EX with one of your benched Pokemon.

Weakness: F
Resistance: P
Retreat Cost: C

Last edited:
Trainer
Hit Your Opponent In the Face With a Brick

You may hit your opponent with a brick. If you do, he or she may beat the everloving snot out of you. If your opponent Knocks you Out, he or she may draw a Prize, while you sit in your discard pile. Yeah, you pretty much deserve to after playing this card. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Cheesy Movies
(C)
40 HP
Basic Pokémon
Weakness: (R)
Resistance: Wisecracks
Retreat Cost: Cheesy Movies don't retreat! They just stay hidden in your closet, waiting you to accidentally put them into your VCR (or DVD, whichever the case may be).

(C) - Movie Theater Butter - 10
You may search your surroundings for a bag of popcorn and put it on your Bench. If you do, each Active Pokémon is now Confused (both yours and your opponent's).

Crow T. Robot
(M)
80 HP
Stage 1 Card - Evolves from Cheesy Movies
Weakness: (R)
Resistance: Tom Servo
Retreat Cost: Wait, I don't need Energy to retreat! I just call up Mitchell! He'll know what to do... Mitchell! Do dum, do dum DA da...

(M)(M) - Robot Role Call
Search your deck for any Pokémon named Cambot, Gypsy, Tom Servo, or Crow T. Robot and put them on your Bench.

(C)(C)(C) - You Call That Defending Pokémon Cool? - 30
You may now make wisecracks at your opponent.

Last edited:
*sigh* it's almost a classic now...

Feebass from Hell
189790852702967 HP
Basic [W] Pokemon

Poke-Power: Crapface
Once during your turn, chant "Feebass Feebass kick Magikarp's ***" If you don't, place 6 damage counters on each of your Pokemon.

[W] I'm a Sucky Fish
Search your deck for any card, grill it, and eat it. If you don't, your opponent may keep all cards in your deck except Feebass From Hell.

[C] I'm a Peice of Poo 3

Weakness: Radioactive
Resistance: Love-300
Retreat Cost: None

Furret EX - 90 HP

Pokebody - Super Sniff Out
One during your turn you may search your deck for any 2 cards and put them in your hand. Then you must shuffle a card from your hand into your deck.

CC Pickup

You may either shuffle any 8 cards from your discard pile into your deck, or put 5 cards from your discard pile into your hand. Either way, you cannot use this attack next turn.

CCC Extreme Speed 50 +

Flip 5 coins. For each heads this attack does 20 more damage. If all are heads or all are tails Furret EX is now confused and you may not retreat Furret EX next turn.

weakness :
___ :fighting: ___

resistance :

retreat cost :

Yeah you like that oxymoron I threw in there?
Like NG Slowking is broken and it was printed anyways.
That card would have gotten max points for both fields...
I'll rate your cards when I stop being so lazy...

(This card is a misprint - like Sandstorm Marill - they forgot to put on the Weakness of Water, Resistance of none, and the Retreat cost of ©©©.)

Onix
(F)
80 HP
Basic Pokémon
Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:

Poké-Body: Diamond Exoskeleton
If a Pokémon's attack does damage to Onix, that attack only does 10 damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

(F)(F) - Dig
Flip 2 coins. If 1 or both are heads, put an Underground counter on Onix. A Pokémon can have only 1 Underground counter on it at a time. If there is an Underground counter on a Pokémon, prevent all damage done to that Pokémon during your opponent's next turn (Evolving that Pokémon ends this effect). If a Pokémon with an Underground counter is Benched, you may switch it with 1 of your Acvtive Pokémon. If you do, remove the Underground counter attached to Onix. At the end of your next turn, if there is an Underground counter on Onix, this attack does 30 damage to the Defending Pokémon (apply Weakness and Resistance).

Last edited:
Gotta love the Feebass from Hell!!!! :p

Trogdor
A Lot of HP
{FWLGPRMCD}
Awesome Pokémon

Poké-Body: Majesty
If the Defending Pokémon is not majestic, or basically is not Trogdor, put some damage on it.

{C} HAHAHAHA Sars is Overrated!
Search your deck for Pokémon and plop 'em on your bench. You can use this attack even if your bench is full. If you plopped any Stage 2 cards, Do 8205602746574326907 damage.

{C}{C}{C} SHTUFFZ ALOT
Flip a coin. If heads, you may burninate your opponents thatched-roof cottage. If tails, burninate their deck. Either way, if your opponent doesn't know how to play Peasant's Quest, you win.

C{}D{}{E}{{}}}}V
Make up an effect for this attack! >:)

Weakness:
Resistance: Strong Sad
Retreat Cost: 10 Cheat Commandos O's

Last edited:
Gorebyss EX
150 HP
Water/Psycic

Poke-Body:Scales
When your opponet attacks you, flip a coin. If heads prevent all affects of damage(Not including Damage). If tails, your opponents' active takes 30 damage.

(C) Call For Family
Search for up to 5 pokemon and put them on your bench, You may then switch one with Gorebyss EX.

(WC) Fast Evolution
If you have any Clamperls on the bench, search your deck for Gorebyss, Gorebyss EX, or Huntail(This counts as evolving Clamperl)

(WPP) Water Stream 50+
Does 50+ 20 for every Water or Psycic energy on your side of the field.You cannot add more than 150 in this way.

Weakness:Lighting/Psycic
Resitance:Fire/Water
Retreat:CC

Thats my card...I think it is pretty good...And Possible to make...Maybe next I will make Huntail!

Well, i might as well make a broken card right now. And believe me, i know broken...

Charizard
200 HP
Stage 2 (Evolves from Charmelion)
(R)

Poke-Power: Summoning Warcry- Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a number of coins equal to the number of damage counters on Charizard. For each heads, search your deck for a card with Charizard in its name,* show it to your opponent, and put it on your bench. Treat the new Pokemon as Basic Pokemon. If Charizard is affected by a Special Condition, you can only flip a number of coins equal to one fourth of all the damage counters attached to Charizard (rounded up).

(C)(C) Slash (40)

(R)(R)(C) Alliance Attack (40+) Does 40 plus 20 more for each Pokemon in play with Charizard in its name*

Weakness: (W)(L)
Resistance: (F)(G)
Retreat: (C)(C)

* = When the text refers to "with Charizard in its name," this means any Charizard card, like Shining Charizard, Blane's Charizard, Charizard ex, etc, counts towards the attack/Poke-Power.

Last edited:
Broken.... heh

Disaster Delibird
666 HP
{W}

Poké-Body: Sensitive Presents
Whenever and damage is done to Disaster Delibird, put up to 7095676074768467 damage counters on any Pokémon in play.

[W] Hurt-Slash-Pain-Slash-OWY!!!!
Pick up something off the ground that you can pass a present and chuck it at the defending Pokémon!!!!

[W][O][W] my attack cost is a cheap pass-off for a little code thing, but is horribly obvious!!!!!!one!!!!
All of your Pokémon in play get +5555555 HP. Discard all of your opponent's Pokémon in play with a damage counter on it. Yell MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Trainer - supporter

1337 Hax0r

at the end of your turn, you now take control of your opponents turn, for one turn only. After you end your opponents turn, you may search you and your opponents deck for any 5 cards and put them into your hand. Then remove all damage counters off of your pokemon. Then draw a prize.

Team Magma's Seviper
90 HP
Grass/Dark

PokePower: Engaging Poison
As long as Team Magma's Seviper is in play, each Pokemon that enters your opponent's playing area (Under any circumstance) is immediately induced with a poison condition.

:grass: Toxic Outreach
Choose one defending Pokemon and place 2 damage counters on it. That Pokemon is now poisoned.

:grass: :colorless :colorless Poisonous Apex (50+)
Add 10 more damage to this attack for each Pokemon in play that is poisoned.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat Cost: :colorless

Last edited:
too bad u cant poison the bench there buddy

Uber Crobat - 190 HP

Pokebody - Uber speed
inbetween turns each of your opponents pokemon take 10 damage, and their EX pokemon take 40 more damage.

:grass: :colorless - Uber bite
The defending pokemon now takes 5 damage counters inbetween each turn. this damage cannot be stopped by anything until the pokemon is knocked out.

:grass: :colorless :colorless - uber swarmage 80 +
this attack does 80 damage plus 30 more for each pokemon on your side of the feild

Weakness
_________

Resistance
_ :fighting: :grass: _

Retreat cost

Last edited:
Back