Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can I transfer Berries from BW to BW2?

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
I've obtained a ton of Berries from my Black cartridge... where I have more garden rows in Dream World. Is there any way i can get them onto my Black 2 cartridge so I can start selling them to the maniac to provide funds to spend on Join Avenue?

I did a couple Internet searches to try to answer this, but all I could find is 'you can't transfer berries from other regions'.

BW2 isn't "other regions". IIRC, you just attach the Berry to a Pokemon, and trade it over to BW2.

Pretty much like they all said, just slap it onto a Pokemon and transfer it on over. I just wish the gardens in the dream world were linked since both carts would have the same account, but sadly not :(

If you're looking to make money in the game, another good option is to buy the castellia cones and sell them to the one person, they can be turned around for a tidy profit. You're limited daily though to 12.

I just wish the gardens in the dream world were linked since both carts would have the same account, but sadly not :(.
You'll have your other account as a "Game Pal" in the Dream World if you've exchanged friend codes & traded between your two games. Then you can just load up your newer account's Share Shelf with all your old berries.

You'll have your other account as a "Game Pal" in the Dream World if you've exchanged friend codes & traded between your two games. Then you can just load up your newer account's Share Shelf with all your old berries.

...I honestly never thought of it that way...good point.

*goes to exchange FCs with self*

Back