Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

can someone give me a good deck i can use at my tournoment on saterday i really need

Status
Not open for further replies.
u have to say

"heres my deck"

pkmn

trainers

energy

u cant just say make me a deck

besides, look in the forums, there are plenty of decks here u can steal :p

my deck is

mysterios fossil x3
areodactyl ex x2
nidoran x3 aquapolis
nidorino x3 aquapolis
nidoking x2 aquapolis
treeko x4 dragon
grovyle x4 dragon
sceptile x4 lizard poison
illumise x2 sandstorm

rarecandy x3
pokemon fan club x4
lure ball x1wallys training x3
healing berry x2

fighting energy x10
garss energy x8

lol my advice is dont use that deck, its horriblewhat kind of deck do u want, i could give u suggestions

Last edited:
originally posted by pokedood68
its my first time here whats wrong

1st of all, welcome...

The 1st thing you need to know is the rules...You should check the rules on the home page b4 you continue to post here. Not 2 be rude to you, I'm just letting u know.

The big rule in this forum is there are NO "build me a deck" posts. Meaning, if u want help with a deck, then you build one and then we will give help on it.

Good luck and we hope to see you post again...

Duck
:D

another rule is dont doublew post, if you want to say something you forgot, just edit ur post.

oh and try not to play more than 1 stage 2 evolution line if u can

Last edited:
You have chosen a difficult color in today's environment. The dominant decks are Blaziken and Gardevoir decks and you are weak to those two specific colors and one of the tier-II decks (Aggron) has resistance to grass (I know Nidoking is fighting and that Gardevior is weak to grass).

It is possible to play two stage-2s, but very hard so I would advise that you drop one of them. I would keep the Sceptile and drop Nidoking, that will at least make your deck do well against the water decks that people will play trying to beat Blaziken. Playing 4/4/4 is OK, but I would change two the the Sceptiles to the non-holo version, energy trans is just too good to give up.

You then need to find some supporting Pokemon, ideally something that helps you against the fire decks. Wailord is a pretty good choice (not Wailord EX in this deck) because it can use the grass energy. You should finally add some SS Dunsparce to get your basics out and a Ditto (can be really useful with energy trans and wonderful against Rayquaza). Try a Pokemon setup like this

4 Treecko
4 Grovyle (you can choose to play some Rare Candy instead)
4 Sceptile (2 holo, 2 non-holo)
2 Wailmer
2 Wailord
4 Dunsparce (better than fanclub)
1 Ditto

You can try to find another good water Pokemon if you don't have Wailord, but the 120HP combined with the colorless attack makes it a good choice in this deck. You could also try to play two Suicune (energy trans gets past the power) and two Wobbuffet, that way be easier for you to get. Feel free to add other basics that have attacks that uses no more than one colored (non-grass) energy if you need them for the specific decks that are used in your area (Meditite can for example be useful against Aggron EX and Ampharos EX once you have enough damager on them).

You should then play something like 18 energies (14 grass, 4 Multi) which leaves you with 21 spots for trainers. You could change some of the grass to Rainbow if you go for the Suicune/Wobbuffet version (remember that Sceptile can move Rainbow and Multi Energy).

Mister Briney or Pokemon Nurse works well with Energy Trans but make sure that you have plenty of drawing trainers (at least 8 from Professor Oak's research, Copycat, Desert Shaman) and search (at least 4 from Oracle, Professor Elm's Training, Wally's Training). Switch or Warp points will be useful too, Rare Candy should be viewed as replacements for Grovyle. Stay away from the Balls and any healing cards other than Briney and Nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back