Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

can someone tell me what this toxicroak G does

rhodesia123

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/details.php/card/21294

heres what i got from the google translator

poke-power: NIGEKAERU: The Pokemon are in the battle field, you can use your second one. This Pokemon is this all about Pokemon cards, to reconcile with his hand. this power cant be used if toxicroak is affected by a special condition.

:psychic::colorless 20+ POIZUNRIBENJI - Before the turn of the opponent, they damage the WAZA, but his coma had Pokemon, you add the damage to 40 others in a reading.

thanks

Well, this is off the Beach, info may not be word for word accurate though.

Toxicroak G LV.40 – Psychic – HP90
Basic Pokemon (SP) Poke-Body: Anticipate
Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to this Pokemon by your opponent's Pokemon.
[P][C] Deep Poison: 20 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is Poisoned, this attack does an additional 40 damage.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

no, that is another toxicroak. this one has a poke-body and is fighting type, but thanks. the attacks do look similar though.

Eh, here goes my attempts...

Poke-Power: Flee
Once during your turn, if this pokemon is active, you can use this power. Return this card and all cards attached to it to the owner's hand. You can't use this power if affected by a special condition.

[P][C]: Poison Revenge 20+
If your opponent knocked out a pokemon from damage from an attack during their last turn, this attack does 20 + 40 more damage and the defending pokemon is poisoned.

...Actually looks about right. Huh. Flee's an odd power (I guess Escaping Switch is more literal of a name, but whatever), I just don't see that attack being worth it that often :/

Back