Denmark--1
Findland--1
USA--1

Way to go Japan with the most,
But hey look at Canada,
we had the 2nd most.
Yet we have way less trips/invites than the mighty USA,
just think if they made it a little more fair,[for invites]
we might have had a Canadian World Champ.
There's always next year

Last edited:
Japan-- 6
Austarila--1
Denmark--1
Findland--1
USA--1
Cambodia--0
Canada-- 2
Yeah, that's more accurate... ;p Jk.

Japan-- 6
Austarila--1
Denmark--1
Findland--1
USA--1
Cambodia--0
Canada-- 2
Yeah, that's more accurate... ;p Jk.

Canada had the 2nd most entrants in the final 12 people in all the age groups combined,
only Japan had more

You would think with such a large and in proportion amount of invites the USA would have more than 1 Jk

Last edited:
thats just a very convenient way to look at it. Please enlighten me in Masters what place did 1st place at Canada Nats get? His deck was a joke. Take the pure numbers and yes of course, but it's not like Canada had a huge difference or surplus of players.

Disagree.

They play in a complete different format where Rocket's Admin is still legal.

That one card changes whats good and whats bad.

Japan had much more time than us to play with the new DP cards and with the new rules.

Bad excuse.. :nonono:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

thats just a very convenient way to look at it. Please enlighten me in Masters what place did 1st place at Canada Nats get? His deck was a joke. Take the pure numbers and yes of course, but it's not like Canada had a huge difference or surplus of players.

He got 48 :lol:

Last edited:
I really don't think local release times are relevant, we all knew what the cards did well in advance. You don't actually need to own the cards to test.

But anyways..

Go Canada!

Golem/Exploud FTW

=/

He got 48 :lol:
Hmmm, funny how this thread seems to have quickly deteriorated. Also it's rather funny that although the highest ranked Canadian Master didn't seem to do so well in a 64 person event, that he still did much better than you. Where were you again when world's was on? Oh yeah, at your home computer, that's right I forgot. Pat, you ought to have known this was going to happen, man. Nationalistic threads always did divide the pokegym population. It's nice to be proud of your members, but there always are some who take offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back