Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can't View Top-ranked Player list on Pokemon-TCG.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveP

I just went to pokemon-tcg.com and tried to view the list of top ranked players. Evidently they've changed the site so that you can now only view your own ranking and no one else's, unless you've got their ID and password. Hopefully this is a glitch and will be corrected shortly.

Pokemon OP said:
.............. In 2004 Pokémon Organized Play will unveil a new rating & rankings system where you can see where you stand in your city, state, region, country and even the world! Check back soon to see what's new!

well it did need fixing;)

I like the bit about 'even the world' :p

Last edited:
Tyranitar666 said:
Ummm...what if your not familar with your own ID and all that? I dont know mine so I can't check my stuff.

Same here... I don't know what my number is anymore since we don't have cards or anything to keep track of them. I don't remember giving out a password or anything either...

I keeped all the IDs and passwords that were given out by me at the Dragon Prerelease, just in case any player forgot his or hers. Plus I made out temp cards with the info on it till they can print out there own.

As for not being able to see the top player, it might just be since PUI is out of the office and wont fix the problem till they get back.

Gym Leader Blaine said:
I keeped all the IDs and passwords that were given out by me at the Dragon Prerelease, just in case any player forgot his or hers. Plus I made out temp cards with the info on it till they can print out there own.

As for not being able to see the top player, it might just be since PUI is out of the office and wont fix the problem till they get back.

We got ours on cards too. 3" x 5" cards with the ID and password printed out, and the TO would just write our names on them when we get them.

To help players keep track of their number and password, I make up small labels with the ID and password on them. Then I stick them on a foil energy card, and as I assign the POP IDs, I hand them the card for their records. No matter what method the TO uses when they assign you a POP ID, they should still have a record of your information. If you can contact the TO who gave you your ID, they should be able to look up your name and tell you the ID number and password.

If that isn't possible, assuming the TO entered the information in the POP database like they were supposed to, you should be able to e-mail PUI and ask them to look up your ID. Be sure to let them know that you don't have your password, because they might have to reset it. I'd use the organized play address - [email protected]

BDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back