Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Card Checklist HL-on Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkMonkey

I got bored the other day and decide to use Excel to make a spreadsheet checklist of all of the current legal cards in the HL-on modified format. I figured this checklist would be useful in preparing for modified tournaments. There are two colored columns: one for what you have, and the other for what you need for your modified deck. Also, there are totals at the bottom for each of the two columns so you can tell right away how many total cards you have that are legal, and how many you need. This checklist should allow you to easily see what cards you need to make your tournament winning deck. All promos are in the list, however most of the promos are just generalized by what set they are in (due to me not owning them and not being sure what is in each of their sets). The newest expansion, EX: Holon Phantoms, is included in the checklist. Sorry to anyone who uses RS-on format...

Pokemon Checklist HL-on.xls

If anyone finds any mistakes, errors, or excluded legal cards, or has any suggestions for improving the checkilst, please let me know. Thanks. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back