Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Card creator pack at ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have taken it from the printing company. Maybe took it from a warehouse.

Notice the disclaimer "Far was i can tell its not sold in stores at this time" meaning he probably obtained them through an interesting method.

Oh and i'd love to know the person who's going to spend $100 on it.

The thing is, this probably will be truly rare, unless KidsWB starts running some premium givaway like was done with Jigglypuff 7 or something.

I think these are the prizes for winning the contest. I think the cards were produced and sent to the person who has them on ebay......

no, i was told they are releasin a series of promos from children, much like snorlax contest on wotc days, i was assured we were some time away from them, and poof, this guy pops out of the blue with it... it is not that rare, well, at this point it is, but it will become very common.

These are the cards from the WB art contest.
From what I understand, distribution will be totally up to WBKids.
The only distribution that I know of at this point is a lot of packs to the 5 winners and a pack each (or so) to a random drawing of non-winning entrants.
Beyond that, no one knows if more will be coming out or not.

I hope they get more out there, but as it is, these cards will be rare.
So rare that they probably won't be tourney legal.

I can't find the offical rules anymore however I do remember something said that these would be a bonus gift in a upcoming TCG product, maybe like those collector tins. At this time it looks like 5250 of these packs will be about and I am sure more than just one will show on e-bay.

Here is the details:
5000 went to 1st place winners.
50 went to each of the winning illustrators.

I'll e-mail Nintendo on this one since they are the ones on this promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back