In order:

You have lots of cards from:

Jungle
Team Rocket
Neo Genesis (Japanese)
Gym Challenge
Fossil
Base Set

Then you have lots of Promos, some Southern Island cards, more Japanese Neo Genesis, more Promos, and then what looks like a ton of holos from Fossil.

Thanks.

The base set cards shown are in foreign language, I remember receiving them now. The fossil holos is an uncut sheet.

I haven't a clue what the names of the cards are.

Picture 2 is Jolteon and Eevee from Jungle
Picture 3 is Jigglypuff from Jungle and Raichu from Base Set 2
Picture 4 is Giovannis Gyarados, Sabrinas Gengar, Mistys Golduck, Kogas Ditto, Blaines Charizard and Sabrinas Alakazam from either Gym1 or Gym2
Not too sure on other Japanese cards sorry
Picture 18 is Ancient Mew
The other English cards lower down after the other pieces of memoribilia are Wizards promos.
The last 2 pictures is an uncut sheet of cards from Fossil.

Hope this helps.

Where did you find an uncut sheet? That's awesome! One of the things you have looks like some Neo Introductory or Legendary set (the one with Ho - oh + Skarmory).

Picture 2 is Jolteon and Eevee from Jungle
Picture 3 is Jigglypuff from Jungle and Raichu from Base Set 2
Picture 4 is Giovannis Gyarados, Sabrinas Gengar, Mistys Golduck, Kogas Ditto, Blaines Charizard and Sabrinas Alakazam from either Gym1 or Gym2
Not too sure on other Japanese cards sorry
Picture 18 is Ancient Mew
The other English cards lower down after the other pieces of memoribilia are Wizards promos.
The last 2 pictures is an uncut sheet of cards from Fossil.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot.

I won the uncut sheet qualifying for the Tropical Mega Battle 2000.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Anyone know anything about these two?

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg6879.jpg

Last edited:
One on the left is mew from the fossil series and the one on the right is a Venasaur from the Pokemon Best of Music CD or from the trading please campaign. If you any other questions about any specific japanese cards in your collection, I think I knew all of the ones in your collection.

One on the left is mew from the fossil series and the one on the right is a Venasaur from the Pokemon Best of Music CD or from the trading please campaign. If you any other questions about any specific japanese cards in your collection, I think I knew all of the ones in your collection.

If you could spare me a few moments of your time to list the names and the set of the the Japanese cards in the pictures I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help.

Back