Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

card that allows you to get trainers/supporters out of discard?

tricia0712

Is there a trainer card or pokemon that allows you to do this? Kinda like night maintenance allows you to get pokemon/energies out?

TIA!

Good ol' Old Rod... Has saved my game, when I teched one in my InfernaCatty... And I searched my Discard Pile for a Celio used that to search Infernape, evolved my Monferno and laid DRE and WIN!

Honchkrow Lv. X has his attack that if it would knock out your opponent's defending pokemon with the attack, search your discard for ANY card and add it to your hand. I normally use it for a Team Galactic Mars or a Murkrow, if there is one in my discard.

Hmmm.. most of my deck is colorless, so I think bidoof would work well for what I'm trying to do. Thanks for the suggestions!

8 posts and no Volbeat/Illumise suggestion.....Wow. Since they're basics, they are probably the best option.

And it's also incredibly awesomely cute <3

mayn i kno that id fo sure would not want no professor with a fetish fo purple ballons shaped like specific objects judging my matches....aighht

but fo real I like Azuril for DP, get yo trainers back "ASAP" (if y'all didnt know wat asap meant it means A'really Superfast Awesome Package, ya heard)

Back